Trainer Search

DDF321

Reaction score
the money & equipment cheat still works i am mowing them down with the best equipment

Last edited:

Marse Robert

Reaction score
It's broken the A.I receives god mode when it's enabled, reload, condition and morale needs to be updated when Mrantifun has time.

Halenko

Reaction score
After some testing i can approve that Inf Health and Morale still works but for both sides if you do it wrong. As long as you dont target an enemy Unit Inf Health works fine. As soon as you target an Enemy, all Enemies are invulnerable too. You have to deactivate the Cheat and target a Unit you own so it function correctly. Same with Morale.

Condition and Reload dont function and Supplies was random. It worked correctly on some Units and on others it doesnt. Cant figure out why.

z474893558

Reaction score
to deactivate
After some testing i can approve that Inf Health and Morale still works but for both sides if you do it wrong. As long as you dont target an enemy Unit Inf Health works fine. As soon as you target an Enemy, all Enemies are invulnerable too. You have to deactivate the Cheat and target a Unit you own so it function correctly. Same with Morale.

Condition and Reload dont function and Supplies was random. It worked correctly on some Units and on others it doesnt. Cant figure out why.

YEAH、that's what I want to say...so sad...hope they can make a new version for this game

Lucitia

Super Donor
Reaction score
Just want to add, infinite ammo artillery with instant reload is just so beautiful and exactly what i wanted this trainer for. Ty <3

MagnusDox

Reaction score
Yeah, Having some issues with the new trainer, Followed the instructions to the letter and had it working with other versions but I can't seem to get this to work for V1.00 inf health does nothing, quick reload does nothing but the inf condition and supplies seems to work fine.

ems

Reaction score
no funciona el trainer 1.0 para
win 10 64 bits ( juego 1.0 rev. 20111)

Last edited:

giorgos9334

Reaction score
Trainer works fine here on everything except for the infinite armory cheat. Either that, or i am doing something wrong.