Uncrewed V1.4.54 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Energy
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. Inf.Resourcse
  4. Selected Units Super Health
  5. Selected Units Weak Health

Notice:
  • If you keep the super health or weak health cheats on it will effect any unit you selected ,Either yours or enemies , So activate the super health cheat and select your units then turn it off , With weak health activate it then select enemy unit then turn it off

Important Announcement to All Users on MrAntiFun.net Click Here

Ad Note

Attachments

Last edited:

TyphoonScotland

Reaction score
will there be a cheat for upgrade data?
Probably not as I've had a little look into the game myself via CheatEngine and the Upgrade Data seems to be encrypted. I have however been able to find it once, but I think it was a fluke, as it didn't actually change when I edited it, however it did keep changing in CE when I kept an eye on it and was spending the upgrade data. =/

Also wish to say a huge thanks to @MrAntiFun for inspiring me to take a closer look at some offline games.

Ashar82

Reaction score
btw, you can just edit the file manifest.xml in teh save folder to give yourself tonnes of xp/data, i have around 1TB at the mo ; )

TAMINOKI

Reaction score
btw, you can just edit the file manifest.xml in teh save folder to give yourself tonnes of xp/data, i have around 1TB at the mo ; )
sorry,i still couldn't found that manifest.xml data ,it actually have twelve same data in the game folder...

MatsuTaka

Reaction score
Sadly, none of these work anymore with what I have for 1.4.98 version - an update sure is nice...