Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
When I am battling. After a few minutes it just crashes it.
Is it caused by a certain cheat? , If you leave health + ap + movement on only does it still crash? .

dee2598

Reaction score
I just use the weight cheat and HP. When they are both on it crashes. When I just leave Health on it crashes. If weight is just on it is fine. I have not tried movement or the others. I will see what happens and let you know.

Last edited:

dee2598

Reaction score
Still crashes. I think it has to do with the Health cheat only.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added should help with the crashes if it still doesn't work i will look further into it .

dee2598

Reaction score
If you are referring to 1.0.6 as this is the time I saw this one. I downloaded and again with inf. Health it crashed after a few while in battle.

Last edited:

Cinderwolf

Reaction score
So.. not sure if I'm missing something here.
I double-click the trainer to run it (directly from the RAR archive) and I get a little message saying it will be compressed after closing the application that's using it. That's fine... but no trainer appears. No new window opens.
If I extract it to any folder, the file shows up and is visible. I'll open it... and the file disappears, nothing happens.

I'm not running any anti-virus, however I do have MBAM installed (it doesn't shoot me any warnings at all about this file though).

Thoughts?

player9254

Reaction score
Tried the Trainer out with the newest version of Underrail (1.0.1.4), and the game still crashes when I'm using the weight cheat, and the health cheat at once. :/ It works fine for about 2 minutes though.

Last edited:

Arthur W

Reaction score
Aside from an update, can you please add a couple of options? Such as inf. durability for items/ weapons? Or how about point editing whether its skill, talents, or feats? Or getting rid of turn counters for abilities? I would love these options. Otherwise great trainer that just needs an update, especially since the health option seems a little bit bugged (i.e not activating at all) sometimes for me (i.e 4/5 times I've tried).

robberbaron

Master Donor
Reaction score
Need new one for Version 1.0.1.10 (steam)
in version 1.0.6 you had the ability to edit the hotkeys, which is awesome since the ones you use f1-f5 are used by the game. (one is a save function)

Really would appreciate this one thanks sir