Trainer Search

Fdxcrl

Reaction score
i cant get it to work on v1.0.0 it doesnt work, i run it as admin im using the last version of the trainner v0.3.9b im missing samething?
nevermind i runned the game as admin aswell , and seems to work fine now

grunky

Reaction score
any updates for any of the new patches that have come out? i think its on like v1.0.2. just checking in =)

*i believe the railgun and nailgun are not working on current version 1.0.0 admin for ammo*

Machete_Solaris

Reaction score
Infinite Health doesn't work with self caused damage anymore, I have tested this numerous times with the Nailgun and the Railgun which resulted in my characters death and dismemberment...

Roman DeaD

Reaction score
Thank you for the work you have done.
version 0.3.9b does not work correctly in this steam version of the game.
health and ammo neil-gun, rail-gun are not infinite. :(

Last edited:

droog

Reaction score
The latest does not properly work with the current verison. UL ammo and no reload works, but the inf health/armor is gimped because the latest update has harder difficulties. If the infinite health/armor values, current are at 100/50 were raised both to 300 as default, it would be aces.

Grazuma

Reaction score
just me or is this still no new update for this game trainer?
would be fun if we could get an update on this trainer because its fun so far i can self cheat karma rubies fragments and abyss coins but no ammo or health or armor so pls mr.antifun can you make an update pls