Trainer Search

Derpy Penguin

Reaction score
I download the unturned Trainer and i was in the game (on the menu). And I tried activating the cheats, but it didn't work and it said ''Cheat couldn't activate''. Please Help!!:(

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I download the unturned Trainer and i was in the game (on the menu). And I tried activating the cheats, but it didn't work and it said ''Cheat couldn't activate''. Please Help!!:(

Are you using the DLL hack ? If so try to use this one

Unturned Trainer

Notice:

• Before you can activate any of the cheats you must lose some of it , E.g. Before activating Inf.Health lose some health then activate it , Before activating Inf.Stamina run and lose some then activate it ..same with cheats food water and radiation , For Mega Exp cheat first gain exp 1 time then activate the cheat .

Hope i helped you :)

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
you have to activate cheats while you are in gameworld not main menu
also read notice as kalas said
Before you can activate any of the cheats you must lose some of it , E.g. Before activating Inf.Health lose some health then activate it , Before activating Inf.Stamina run and lose some then activate it ..same with cheats food water and radiation , For Mega Exp cheat first gain exp 1 time then activate the cheat .