Trainer Search

Logic301

Reaction score
I wanted to put in a request for this game I'm putting this together as a request but a lot of this info have come from other members of this forum which will be credited at the bottom of this thread
Some problems include
No Fatigue (can't activate, but working somehow)
>> Inf Items (not working with explosives, wall repair kits, etc.)
Inf. Ammo (can't activate, but working somehow)
Instant upgrades (can't test because there is nothing to upgrade during operation Daybreak)
Inf. Durability (can't activate, but working somehow)

Although some users say they can get infinite items to work to a point.
"Infinite items works up to a point, I have noticed you can no longer get infinite ammo from one stack by transferring or dropping it, but if you can use the item, such as a book, or place-able it will give you the max amount of that object you can carry per stack. So everything works but the only problem I have experienced is with infinite Items, I can no longer get a ton of ammo from one stack, and as well infinite weight is having issues."

If time allows you to it'd be in great appreciation for an update if at all possible :)

This is also thanks to other members

Heleno Licurgo

HardCostKill3R

OcarinaOfJesus

And of course

MrAntiFun

CrzyRed4Band+

Reaction score
I'd like to +1 this and also state as of the new update (Nov 16) Infinite health does not seem to be working.

Jessi

Donor
Reaction score
Since the last update, the trainer has had broken cheats. An update would be appreciated, pretty please. :)