Trainer Search

Bucky3579

Donor
Reaction score
First post so I just want to taker a moment to say Mr.Antifun and everyone that works in support and more so do an amazing job. This game franchise has been done piratically well and is without question the reason I choose to donate. Though I am.. Well disappointed is not the right word because given the work done on other games within this franchise kinda trumps anything. I am kinda sad that my favorite installation seems to have been put on the back burner for quite a while. Mr.Antifun if you read this do know I didn't donate to get an update for this game I donated so that you would keep doing the amazing work you do for every game ever.........but if you happened to turn this trainer into something like the simply put BAD ASS Total War:Attila trainer I would probably cry right after I tossed you another donation. Thanks for all your hard work man keep it up.

1008andre

Master Donor
Master Donor
Reaction score
I share the sentiments of the user above and would like to support his request for an update for the trainer. Furthermore I would like to thank mr. Antifun in advance because trainers for strategy games must not be easy.

morrit

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hear hear.... I echo my honourable friends requests also, and thank the team for all their hard work

morrit

Super Donor
Reaction score
Brutally honest... For some reason the trainer crashes the game and all units automatically go into god mode so something isn't working right on this. Also something in the trainer causes the game to crash a lot. This is mainly on Fall of the Samurai which is a standalone game apparently so may need doing seperately.