Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
You can download the latest V Rising Trainer and cheats for free from WeMod.

Current Trainers:
V Rising (Steam) 8-9-22 Trainer +7
V Rising (Steam) 8-23-22 Trainer +7
V Rising (Steam) 9-20-22 Trainer +7
V Rising (Steam) 9-27-22 Trainer +7
V Rising (Steam) 10-21-22 Trainer +7
V Rising (Steam) 10-27-22 Trainer +7
V Rising (Steam) 10-31-22 Trainer +7
V Rising (Steam) 1-26-23 Trainer +7
V Rising (Steam) 5-18-23 Trainer +7
V Rising (Steam) 5-21-23 Trainer +7
V Rising (Steam) 5-25-23 Trainer +7
V Rising (Steam) 5-30-23 Trainer +7
V Rising (Steam) 6-14-23 Trainer +7
V Rising (Steam) 6-15-23 Trainer +7
V Rising (Steam) 6-28-23 Trainer +7
V Rising (Steam) 8-28-23 Trainer +7
V Rising (Steam) 10-24-23 Trainer +7
V Rising (Steam) 10-30-23 Trainer +7

Options:
  1. Unlimited Health
  2. Unlimited Blood
  3. Max Blood Quality
  4. Unlimited Items
  5. Unlimited Durability
  6. Super Damage
  7. Super Speed
Notice:
Start the game through Steam then start a character with "Only Solo Play" enabled. Once you are able to move in-game alt-tab and click play in WeMod.

![](https://community.wemod.com/uploads/default/original/3X/4/0/408c571908b96c956933057b8200159dd683716b.jpeg)

Attachments

• V Rising (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    137.6 KB · Views: 5,758
Last edited:

deapun

Reaction score
Literally doesn't work dude.
No disrespect Dude some of it works how ever most of it dose not....
  1. Unlimited Health [ Dose not work ]
  2. Unlimited Blood [ Dose not work ]
  3. Max Blood Quality [ Dose not work ]
  4. Unlimited Items [ Works in this way items do not decrease in the amount you have in your inventory ]
  5. Unlimited Weapons Durability [ Works in this way adds 1000 durability to weapons & dose not decrease ]
  6. Unlimited Equipment Durability [ Works in this way adds 1000 durability to equipment & dose not decrease ]
  7. Super Physical Power [ Dose not work ]

deapun

Reaction score
There are literally 2 free trainers for this game out there for the moment: MrAntiFun's on WeMods and the one on PLITCH and both have similar problems I believe it is because the nature of this game is designed for multi-player tho it dose have a single player both are based online witch would make very hard to get trainers for this game to work...
So to @MrAntiFun and your crew if you can get this trainer to fully work THANKS, either way keep up the fine work you all do here...

New-B-Gamerz

Reaction score
Well i must say that i have early access version with update from 20-05-22 and everything from the trainer works for me.

I start first the game, then i make a new lobby and make it solo play then i start the game. Once i am inside the game, i press alt+tab and in WeMod i press play. It activates and then i use F1 to F7 and all works perfectly.

Nice thing is, my progression of the game itself doesn't go away even if i immidiatly close the game to desktop. Once i load the game exactly like the first time i can press "continue" and starts where i left it.

So the trainer is all good for me.

Golgol

Reaction score
It doesn't work. They are coming with an offline mode eventually. Maybe it'll work then.

dev1991

Super Donor
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun i saw the thread about this over on WeMod but I think this game has a lot of potential. It would be great to see things like instant night, reducing the time it takes for servant conversions, crafting to ignore requirements. ik ik its just a unity game il2cpp but im lazy. if you ever get a chance would appreciate it otherwise ill poke at it myself

Kasper3x

Reaction score
I have a question please :
Does the game have a security protection system? Is there any danger when using this trainer?

Last edited:

Golgol

Reaction score
So do you plan to release a WORKING trainer? Please Advise. Thanks.

dev1991

Super Donor
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun i saw the thread about this over on WeMod but I think this game has a lot of potential. It would be great to see things like instant night, reducing the time it takes for servant conversions, crafting to ignore requirements. ik ik its just a unity game il2cpp but im lazy. if you ever get a chance would appreciate it otherwise ill poke at it myself
Never mind you can easily pop a console in this game and just generate any item you want :)

deapun

Reaction score
Sadly for me none of the cheats for this game work any more... i have followed instructions to the letter please help... my v rising solo pic

Last edited: