Trainer Search

Luffy2014

Reaction score
Just wanna say Thanks for this Trainer. All the other ones crash the game. This one doesn't. :)

GumballGeek

Reaction score
great trainer, especially for how quickly you got it out. One question I had was, when I have the Inf. Health cheat active, I still take damage when its the enemies turn. is this supposed to happen? is it fixable?
Yeah, I also had this problem as well.

roblmich

Reaction score
Trainer is not working. I started the game first and then the trainer. There is no infinite EXP so I'm iffy about trying to use the other ones right now.

Does anyone know how to do it with Cheat Engine? I got the values but they won't change for some reason :\

Edit: Also tried using Poke and Cheat O' Matic with no success.

Last edited:

YuzuruhaNyan

Reaction score
The trainer only works with version 1.0, not the 1.1 update. I tested it on the ThreeDM version.

movuzzo

Reaction score
infinite health was work when its my turn, but when its enemy turn and they attacking me its drain my health

YuzuruhaNyan

Reaction score
infinite health was work when its my turn, but when its enemy turn and they attacking me its drain my health

That's because the Inf. Health cheat only works on the currently selected unit. Which means, when it's the enemies turn, you have no unit selected and thus no Inf. Health. Just use Unlimited Attacks to not let the enemy get a turn.

Ch1ldo

Reaction score
Thanks man.Really appreciate it.You are a blessing :D

Darkz01

Donor
Reaction score
great trainer and many thanks...
works great except got one bug when use infinite attack...
character cant go over sand bag or crouch but its a small matter as i can just on and off that infinite attack.

Volkonski

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer but I also appear to suffer from the same issue as Darkz01, I cannot cross over sandbags or trenches and it has halted my game entirely as one mission requires me to get out of a trench to cross no mans land. Could you perhaps fix this issue or is it too much to ask and I simply have to do without the trainer during that mission?.