Was this helpful?

• Total voters

Trainer Search

Reaction score
I wanted to make sure everyone knows the current games that you should avoid cheating on unless you enjoy never being able to play "Online" ever again with your friends, if you do not like that aspect, then continue to read on my friend. Steam has now started to integrate the valve anti-cheat system into there downloadable content instead of the game itself to catch us out, so be extra careful and check it for any valve anti-cheat system

For Example
- Downloadable Content For Serious Sam 3: Jewel of the Nile

Here's a list of ALL Valve Anti-Cheat System (VAC) Games for steam, (does not include Downloadable Content)

100% Orange Juice
ARK Survival Evolved
Armello
Awesomenauts
Block N Load
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare - Gold Edition
Call of Duty Black Ops
Call of Duty Black Ops - Mac Edition
Call of Duty Black Ops II
Call of Duty Black Ops III
Call of Duty Ghosts
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Chivalry Medieval Warfare
Clickr
Counter-Strike
Counter-Strike Condition Zero
Counter-Strike Global Offensive
Counter-Strike Source
Critter Crunch
Cry of Fear
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic
Day of Defeat
Day of Defeat Source
DayZ
Dead Island Game of the Year Edition
Dead Island Riptide
Deathmatch Classic
Depth
Dino D-Day
Dota 2
Dungeon Defenders
Dying Light The Following - Enhanced Edition
Evolve
Garry's Mod
Gas Guzzlers Extreme
Grey Goo
GRID 2
GRID Autosport
Half-Life
Half-Life 2 Deathmatch
Half-Life Deathmatch Source
Half-Life Opposing Force
HELLDIVERS
HOARD
Homefront
IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover
Insurgency
Inversion
Killing Floor
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Loadout
Lost Planet Extreme Condition
Might & Magic Clash of Heroes
Monday Night Combat
Moonbase Alpha
Natural Selection 2
NEOTOKYO
Nether Resurrected
No More Room in Hell
Nosgoth
Nuclear Dawn
ORION Prelude
Out of Reach
Pirates Vikings and Knights II
Primal Carnage
Red Faction Armageddon
Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad with Rising Storm
Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil Revelations
Revelations 2012
Ricochet
Roller Coaster Rampage
Rust
Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Squad
Sword Coast Legends
Swords and Soldiers HD
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress Classic
The Ship Murder Party
The Showdown Effect
Total War SHOGUN 2
Tower Wars
TOXIKK
Unturned
War of the Roses
Wargame European Escalation
Wickland

Last edited:
Reaction score

Thank you very much for this following link, This will be very helpful for everyone, This was my original idea to just post the link into my topic post but kept getting a very annoying message saying, The following error occurred: Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. I'm glad you were not effected and was able to get around this problem. :D

I felt like My Cheese Has Slipped Off My Cracker after getting that message over and over, Glad you were able to solve it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Damn, beat me to it with the link.

Guys, note that using an alt account and using family share from main to alt they will VAC ban your main and your alt. Some games that do this includes the Call of Duty series. Not sure if its every VAC protected game or just the CoD series but anyways this is just a note for anyone who thinks that fam share will protect them.

NaganoJPN

Donor
Reaction score

kekeface

Reaction score
Total war Shogun offline play you can get banned?:( what?:( anyone can confirm if it's safe?

Lucitia

Super Donor
Reaction score
I've a quick question - not about the list of games or anything... But why would you cheat in multiplayer, I don't understand the logic behind it, can you explain?

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
reasons are different and plentyful.

some are rubbish, some hate loosing, some do it for the lolz, some cant play the game without - physical handicap for example and it makes it playable. i dont doubt there are some valid reasons but its the other peoples experiance you ruin so i would consider if selfish when there are so many good single player games you could play instead.

Lucitia

Super Donor
Reaction score
but its the other peoples experiance you ruin so i would consider if selfish

Exactly this is my problem. I encountered a cheater in TF2 the other night, first one in a while since the LMAOBOXX banhammer came down, I don't know what those cheaters are using these days. The guy was playing scout and was headshotting everyone with a freaking pistol. Red team wouldn't kick him because they were kicking our asses despite the fact even some of their own players were calling for vote kicks. For "lulz" he decided to join our team to "make it fair." needless to say we called a vote kick and he was out.

But it was ridiculos. The game was no fun. People were pissed, and he was gloating how he wasn't even cheating that he was just that good. Spectator mode showed entirely that non stop cheating. Down right infuriating.

swarmguard

Donor
Reaction score
Didn't know Total War was one. Thanks for info luckily I never went online with it. :eek:

bunnytv

Reaction score
cant we add a plugin that shut online off for each game so you do not get ban

Waiifu

Reaction score
The games I play so far doesn't say it has VAC, but I know Age of Mythology doesn't have VAC but it does have anti cheat protection. Is it safe to assume that all multiplayer games have some sort of anti cheat and the single players don't? 90% of my games are single player with no multiplayer feature so my question is. Am I safe or should I be worried? I've been playing offline mode when I cheat.

Arachne

Super Donor
Reaction score
Is all safe, As long as you play on a private server. I have used Trainers and Console Cheats for L4D 1 and 2 when me and my friend played through it, Ark, I have played on my custom server( lan) with a trainer, and Insurgence has console commands plus I have used a trainer and played through all the co-op (the capture the point game mode) with my friend over Hamachi.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
The best way to avoid getting VAC'ed is to not Cheat in Multiplayer Mode, If you want to play in Single-player but still worry from being VAC banned, launch Steam or any other platform you using in Offline Mode !.