Trainer Search

HockeyMike

Reaction score
Inf. item cheat is not giving me infinite ammo when shooting. Is there something I need to do to activate it?

EliteJessica1

Reaction score
cool, got bored and found a way to cheat exp/lvl

all i had to do was-
*find the exp value (easy)
*find the lvl value (easy)
-so all you have to do is give yourself exp, upgrade a skill and it will reset your lvl to 1 (this is where you need the lvl value) now change your lvl value to your desired value (50 for me) and reenter a skill and you will be your desired level and can upgrade your skills, super repetitive but it works.

i dont do tutorials so hopefully this works for you guys.

Jack shit a lot

Reaction score
About the experience issue, in one of the spellforce 3 trainers, a chinese one, there was the option of either increasing your experience infinitely to the maximum level. But what also was available was a multiplyer to existing received experience points. Like times twelve ( x 12 ), would be more than enough to kill hunters (at 5, 10 or 20 experience points per kill times 12) and such throughout the game and probably maximize the level cap while still playing the good guy and not draining any civilians. This type of "workaround" might not cause the level glitch thing. Just a thought.

pierrololo

Reaction score
Inf. item cheat is not giving me infinite ammo when shooting. Is there something I need to do to activate it?

he have infinite ammo , but the number decrease, when reload you have always the same ammo

GonGon

Reaction score
I have problems that all the skills are closed, after which I changed the experience. Can you undo this?

Sorry 4 my bad English

greetings
you have to upgrade other skill to unlock other skill

solairedelrose

Reaction score
I used the 6+ and, my game went black screen during loading, and now the save is gone...

Eltarn

Reaction score
Just a quick warning to everyone who is using Artmoney or Cheat Engine - if you are planning to reset your exp points,which sets your level to 1,increase your XP and then try to unlock perks - don't do it,after you will unlock Autophagy you will stuck at lvl 1 anyway,for some reason.
I honestly don't know if it's just a bug or an unique way developers choose to punish those who people who decided to cheat.

EliteJessica1

Reaction score
Just a quick warning to everyone who is using Artmoney or Cheat Engine - if you are planning to reset your exp points,which sets your level to 1,increase your XP and then try to unlock perks - don't do it,after you will unlock Autophagy you will stuck at lvl 1 anyway,for some reason.
I honestly don't know if it's just a bug or an unique way developers choose to punish those who people who decided to cheat.
i actually managed to go around this. using cheat engine.

Carlisle

Reaction score
Thank you very much! MrAntiFun!
Very helpful and need content you make!

Eltarn

Reaction score
cool, got bored and found a way to cheat exp/lvl

all i had to do was-
*find the exp value (easy)
*find the lvl value (easy)
-so all you have to do is give yourself exp, upgrade a skill and it will reset your lvl to 1 (this is where you need the lvl value) now change your lvl value to your desired value (50 for me) and reenter a skill and you will be your desired level and can upgrade your skills, super repetitive but it works.

i dont do tutorials so hopefully this works for you guys.
This is working,thank you very much.
I'm using Artmoney,not Cheat Engine,so if someone will want to try it - you can safely freeze your character lvl - when you learn ability it will return to lvl 1,but when you exit and reenter any skill tree your cheated power lvl will return,so you won't need to ALT-Tab everytime.

drwyz

Reaction score
Infinite XP Glitch

Requires Keyboard : can be used on console version aswell

Go to your Bed , And click on anyskill - Proceed to hold "O" and "P" on your keyboard at the same time , and Vola , watch your EXP Increase infinitly

Wolverine690

Reaction score
please add cheat to increase level unable to upgrade character at the moment character stuck at level 1 no matter how much xp i already have or how much blood i consume
You don't actually level until you use your XP to increase your skills/abilities. Once you start upgrading them you will then level up. Some skills/abilities won't level you others will or it may just be a combination of them level you. It's a different system vs. the standard point system. I kind of like it better and you need certain amount of XP to buy the skills.

hiepnv147

Reaction score
Are you a god? what's this quick. LOL! You should take a rest, sir!

Jack shit a lot

Reaction score
Infinite XP Glitch

Requires Keyboard : can be used on console version aswell

Go to your Bed , And click on anyskill - Proceed to hold "O" and "P" on your keyboard at the same time , and Vola , watch your EXP Increase infinitly

I can confirm this works. Just got off the very first bed (the one where you shoot yourself) as a level 23 with all abilities (except the ultimate ones) bought up till bronze rank (first two or three parts of every ability). So no need for a trainer or cheatengine to increase your experience as you like.