Trainer Search

zer0xsoul

Donor
Reaction score
Is it that easy? I some how don't thnik taht it will save your progress, if EAC doesn't run.
All progress is client sided and saves without issue when EAC is turned off, you are however unable to play with others as it will kick you immediately.

Hec5

Reaction score
I tried it, but the cheat engine does not work anyway.
I made the easy anti cheat engine, but still could not swim values.

Benny89

Reaction score
All progress is client sided and saves without issue when EAC is turned off, you are however unable to play with others as it will kick you immediately.

That is incorrect. You progress is verified by game when you start a game, if there are some incorrectness- game crash. If you disable EAC you can play with cheats but at the end of the mission you will crash and not receive loot. Also your progress is not saved when you disable EAC that way. If that was so easy everyone would still use CE to hack it.

To bypass EAC you need more skills than that.

ixios

Reaction score
yey this is the end. all game will use EAC from now on

Benny89

Reaction score
yey this is the end. all game will use EAC from now on

Let's not panic yet. EAC is not that hard to bypass, however someone must be willing to do it. Let's have a faith MrAntiFun will try it.

ex021

Reaction score
I don't think that cheat is possible. Only if you replace the original EAC with a dummy, or find a way to disable it without an error.

Rexizam

Donor
Reaction score
EAC can be bypass only by injecting .dll or .exe file created for this purpose, like D3D multihack and you will need LL Injector v2.0 if it's a .dll file.
You will then have to disable your internet connection, inject the .dll and get online again.
Disabling EAC from processes will do exactly nothing.

+ This time they made everything server sided, you can't play offline so I doubt we'll see a working trainer.
Also I've managed to check a post a bit further in the topic here which a person stated that CC have a working trainer which he tried and it's working.
Well... lies I am down with 15$ due to my curiosity and 1 month subscribed to dumb site.

DT-Roy

Reaction score
EAC can be bypass only by injecting .dll or .exe file created for this purpose, like D3D multihack and you will need LL Injector v2.0 if it's a .dll file.
You will then have to disable your internet connection, inject the .dll and get online again.
Disabling EAC from processes will do exactly nothing.

+ This time they made everything server sided, you can't play offline so I doubt we'll see a working trainer.
Also I've managed to check a post a bit further in the topic here which a person stated that CC have a working trainer which he tried and it's working.
Well... lies I am down with 15$ due to my curiosity and 1 month subscribed to dumb site.
Thanks for your sacrifice, we here all appreciate it

Allenschezar

Donor
Reaction score

That's not entirely true. It actually does work. BUT it has huge downsides. To make it work you have to disable EAC. And that is just useless since it results in crashes after a mission not being able to get loot and things like that. You do get the XP from the missions tho. But it does work per se. I've also tested it myself.

But since it comes with so many downsides i choose not to use it since it's really annoying.

Rexizam

Donor
Reaction score
That's not entirely true. It actually does work. BUT it has huge downsides. To make it work you have to disable EAC. And that is just useless since it results in crashes after a mission not being able to get loot and things like that. You do get the XP from the missions tho. But it does work per se. I've also tested it myself.

But since it comes with so many downsides i choose not to use it since it's really annoying.
Exactly!... It does not work, how it would work when it crashes right after each mission, you just run trough the whole level and at the end - nothing, this doesn't mean it works, you make 0 progress, simply cause as I said a bit up - it's not really bypassing the EAC.