Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberJunkie5000

Reaction score
TRAINER OUTDATED - Could you please update trainer? Devs just released a large update today that knocked it out of service. Trainer freezes when activated and then crashes. Also, would it be easy/possible to incorporate a damage modifier on it? Thank you so much for your efforts already!

smagunov1

Reaction score
after the latest patch that's released 3 days ago, trainer stopped work. Please update it (ver still remain the same 2.06)

brainfuzz

Donor
Reaction score
Just installed the game the game other day and was disappointed the trainer didn't work. Great timing on updating :D

kanggg

Reaction score
I'm playing version 2.07. Unlimited health gives me 1000000 HP, but when I'm attacked my HP go down. Is this normal or did the update break the trainer?

Luigi01

Reaction score
I'm playing version 2.07. Unlimited health gives me 1000000 HP, but when I'm attacked my HP go down. Is this normal or did the update break the trainer?

Yeah, its been doing this for ages. This also causes you to fail the "don't take damage" challenges, since you still lose health.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Yeah, its been doing this for ages. This also causes you to fail the "don't take damage" challenges, since you still lose health.
Cheat should be activated before you enter the game or before you enter a mission so that your health would refill to the max .

Status
Not open for further replies.