Trainer Search

Bigman69

Reaction score
I would appreciate a trainer for this game as well. basically with the same setup as the last Victory at Sea game. Inf War Bonds, Instant Build. Things like that please. Appreciate all the hard work you put it to make trainers for these games Mr. Antifun.

James Borden

Reaction score
Yes, please this game is begging for instant build/construction, war bonds are a float value that can be hacked with cheat engine.

Chullan

Reaction score
I tried it with cheat engine but it did not work. I had 202 war bounds. First the value sought as always. After that I bought another Liberty Freighter (152 new number). That's what the program found exactly. Change the value did not work he jumped back to the 152 again.

+1

Last edited:

Pally26

Reaction score
+1 Also include EXP on the list, to unlock the higher level ships faster.

James Borden

Reaction score
I tried it with cheat engine but it did not work. I had 202 war bounds. First the value sought as always. After that I bought another Liberty Freighter (152 new number). That's what the program found exactly. Change the value did not work he jumped back to the 152 again.

+1
You have to set the value to float, not 4 bytes.

James Borden

Reaction score
I have done this with float but did not work.
it worked for me , i went into the settings and turned off everything but float . just started a new game and did it to verify you put the bonds in spend a bit then put the new value and edit it doesnt switch back.

Last edited:

Chullan

Reaction score
I have never had trouble with cheat engine i am sure I am just stupid in this situation :)

zilla1985

Reaction score
with cheat engine dont goes. cheat engine find the value but i cant change, ever turn it to old value.
1+
edit - found change to "float" in cheat engine and its run

Last edited:

gsostr

Reaction score
+1. Yeah. With the bugs that make it even harder, I'm having a hard time getting through the game.

James Borden

Reaction score
+1. Yeah. With the bugs that make it even harder, I'm having a hard time getting through the game.
If you use the float value to edit war bonds dont make it static at that number because it seems to cause stability issues with the game.