Trainer Search

volgeda

Reaction score
Hi I tried downloading the trainer 4.03 and windows defender says there's a virus and deleted it. Is this file safe for those who downloaded it?

kiljah

Reaction score
Has anyone found a work around for the auto pause when the game isn't the active window? Seems like this is causing the set blood/iron/wood commands to not function correctly. I've tried running the game in windowed mode, unplugging my controller(not using it for this game anyways). I have not tried if its a issue with a 2 monitor setup. But I would assume it would result in the same issue.

Other than this issue all over commands in the trainer work perfectly!

Parkan2005

Reaction score
Version 2.0.3 of game and trainer.Inf health doesnt work on second player in coop on one PC.Only stamina cheat work.

2018cheater

Reaction score
Thanks, just tried this one, have not tried all the features yet; at least the infinite health cheat has worked for me so far ... :)

Taneda2001

Reaction score
Hello, need some help. I can't open the trainer 2.03. I download the trainer, i want to extract the file and then it disapears. what am i doing wrong?

Thanks

Fenriswolf184

Reaction score
Hello, I can start the Trainer, but infinite health can not be activated. All others already. There is only one sound and the Trainer does not react for a moment, but it is not activated.

Please Help Thanks

djrobba

Reaction score
I'm currently using version 2.1, if it can be updated, it would be highly appreciative. If not, it's no problem. :) Thanks for reading.

thatoneguy373

Reaction score
im having an issue. I cannot level up character. i was able to max out the alter but when i try to level it tells me that i have 1 available point but doesnt allow me to spend it at all. I am only level 4 and didnt run into this issue until i started using the trainer