4. Max Happiness
  5. No Starvation
  6. No Thirst
  7. All Village Females Pregnant
  8. Inf.House Resources
  9. Set All Villagers Ages to 20

Notice:
  • First start game world then activate Gold , Resources cheat
  • First pass a day in game time then you will be able to activate the rest of the cheats ,If you don't pass a day first some of the cheats won't turn on .

Attachments

• Villagers 64bit V1.004 Trainer +9 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 8,193
  • Villagers V1.030 Trainer +9 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 3,443
Last edited:

youtzoda

Reaction score
Thank you very much. I am really impress. How quick you are.

GonGon

Reaction score
i think All Village Females Pregnant Cheat
work too well. how to stop it? my village have 100 child in just 1 minute and i can't deactive or stop it.
Hahahahaha

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Pause your Antivirus.

moonvirgin

Reaction score
i don't have one .. its just ur files won't download em the rest works ..

Last edited:

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
That villagers pregnant need looked at as I got over 200 babies in minutes so might need fixed. Also the infinite resources does not seem to give resources or freeze them so might need a look at as well. Had some villagers die of old age as well so age freeze seems to not work either. I did follow the instructions and actually waited a few days before activating. Any other info to help get it to work right or a fix on the trainer would be great thanks.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
That villagers pregnant need looked at as I got over 200 babies in minutes so might need fixed. Also the infinite resources does not seem to give resources or freeze them so might need a look at as well. Had some villagers die of old age as well so age freeze seems to not work either. I did follow the instructions and actually waited a few days before activating. Any other info to help get it to work right or a fix on the trainer would be great thanks.
Uhmm , So you got 200 babies in a minute that means the cheat is working doesn't it? , About the other problems seems like you are the only one having them so i would suggest you close game + trainer and give it another try .

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Uhmm , So you got 200 babies in a minute that means the cheat is working doesn't it? , About the other problems seems like you are the only one having them so i would suggest you close game + trainer and give it another try .
No it does not mean it is working as it gives you a constant stream of babies every day so end up with hundreds and they just run about the screen. Also maybe others are having issues but have not played into the later levels to find out yet and let you know. I will take your advice and try again but if you don't mind try on your end again and see if it is working right for you the items in inventory only increase when they are harvested unlike the gold which goes to 9999.

Tried again and the resources although they seem to manage to allow building they do not go to 9999 like the gold as I expected but there is still a serious error in the babies cheat!! Even a way to turn it off when you get the amount of babies you want.

Last edited:

tom tran

Reaction score
the pregnant cheat works too well even I re-load the game without cheat the babies are stil born everyday, plz check how to stop this
thank you!

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
the pregnant cheat works too well even I re-load the game without cheat the babies are stil born everyday, plz check how to stop this
thank you!
Yes I have been saying that so hope for a fix soon as MAF can thanks