Trainer Search

Deadshot23

Reaction score
I'm having an issue.
I've started a new world then I press F1 for unlimited gold and wait until a day has passed.
Then when I try to activate any other cheats or as I've now realised the program crashes after I press F1 ingame ( It tells me that the program has stopped working when i click somewhere inside the box)

Any ideas?

Monolith

Reaction score
I have to agree with the others about the pregnant option..yes it works, but it never stops. Using it just ruins a game because you get 50 newborns every day lol

This is in no way a complaint about your work, it is greatly appreciated, but I have babies everywhere!!!!

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
I have to agree with the others about the pregnant option..yes it works, but it never stops. Using it just ruins a game because you get 50 newborns every day lol

This is in no way a complaint about your work, it is greatly appreciated, but I have babies everywhere!!!!
Yes hopefully a fix will come soon and also its up to v1.010 so may need an update for this version anyways and if so a fix hopefully could be implemented then. Not sure if it works or not as I have not tried yet so maybe someone who has tried can comment on this.

Just checked it still works but that baby cheat sill needs looked at, seemed to work better in the freeplay. Was far worse in the story mission

Last edited:

suerte

Reaction score
Por favor haga uno para la versión 1.005 gracias por su trabajo..
Villagers Update v1.005-BAT

larsV

Reaction score
doesn`t need to update,the trainer still works with the v1.005 patch

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
This still works even with the v1.010 patch just be careful using the pregnant option as it is a bit flawed at the moment.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Doesnt work for me, the trainer just lags and nothing happens. You sure you got the newest version?
did you follow the instructions ---
  • First start game world then activate Gold , Resources cheat
  • First pass a day in game time then you will be able to activate the rest of the cheats ,If you don't pass a day first some of the cheats won't turn on
Got version 1.010 which is latest I believe and it works well for me apart from the pregnancy which should be avoided at the mo, hope this helps.