Trainer Search

Demonichell

Reaction score
did you follow the instructions ---
  • First start game world then activate Gold , Resources cheat
  • First pass a day in game time then you will be able to activate the rest of the cheats ,If you don't pass a day first some of the cheats won't turn on
Got version 1.010 which is latest I believe and it works well for me apart from the pregnancy which should be avoided at the mo, hope this helps.
Well 1.011 is the newest not 1.010. And yes I do have followed the steps

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Oh! have not updated mine to 1.011 as not played in a week so maybe the trainer does need an update as I said it worked great with v1.010. Guess its a wait then until mrantifun gets round to updating and fixing the pregnancy etc. Just in case this is what I did - 1. started the game, 2. started a new game and waited till it loaded, 3. paused it and then started the trainer, went back to the game, 4. activated option 1 and 2 waiting until I heard the activated sound as it took a bit longer than usual to activate, then started the game waited till a couple days passed in game and then activated the rest. I am only saying this as I'm sure you have done it but just in case this helps. If not then its a wait till update.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
This game worth getting? how much better than banished is it?

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Have not played banished but this game ok nothing special just build camp gather resources and the usual things. The single player is short and again nothing special but for a casual hour here and there it is worth it when cheap on offer. Would not pay a lot for it as its rather repetitive.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
@Ronhis sounds just like banished, cheers for heads up :p
your welcome and I have to agree after the comments on the chat window and seeing your avatar here you are indeed a super beard that is way impressive lol :eek:

liuiking

Reaction score
mine 32 bit so i cant use itT_T everytime i click the trainer nothing show up, can u make 32bit?

chrede2750

Reaction score
Hey mr.antifun, i love your work, can you pls update this one to v1.023 - 64bit! :)

eXtremeop

Reaction score
Any plans to upgrade to v1.011 as all game version available now are 1.011 and trainer dosent work on em. Please Mr. Antifun....

mokeo

Reaction score
program wont run. the application disappears after clicking on it