Should MrAntiFun suspend this Website for faking or Impersonating?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trainer Search

VlogTube

Reaction score
Hello , Tonight at 5/16/2017 , 1:38 PM i searched for Death Road to Canada trainer , then i opened unknown website and installed trainer , i was confused because it was Setup , and then after Setup , it gave me virus , several minutes until now i removed virus with Proffesional Antivirus , I'm Reporting that there are Fake Websites that are saying that "Mrantifun's Trainer" And that MrAntiFun did upload it ...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Ya , These websites been around for a while .

They make up fake pages with known trainers makers names and all you get is a lot of Ads and viruses from these pages.

We have a whole section with the trainers we release and no one else can post there so that should be the place for you to check for trainers .

VlogTube

Reaction score
Ya , These websites been around for a while .

They make up fake pages with known trainers makers names and all you get is a lot of Ads and viruses from these pages.

We have a whole section with the trainers we release and no one else can post there so that should be the place for you to check for trainers .

Thank You For Responding MrAntiFun , i Appreciate Your Website because The Games are easier and better.