Trainer Search

Palmer

Reaction score
Hey MAF trainer works great, just wondering if its possible to add in the unlimited unit option like the Red Dragon one?

Cheers Pflit

HellGhost3-8

Reaction score
Hi,

The trainer for Wargame : European Escalation seems to work, but for Wargame : AirLand Battle, it's clearly a mid functionnal trainer.

Using it in Skirmish mode permit to use it, but using it with the Tutorial or Campaign missions done nothing.

An update soon please.

kaaaa

Reaction score
The Trainer seems to be not working. I tried different types of compatible modes like the two mentioned above windows 7 and XP SP3 seem to have no effect.
As in, am not even able to active the trainer. Am able to run it and it seems to work smoothly until i try activating before/after i have launched the game. I think the game has been updated.

Any comments?

HellGhost3-8

Reaction score
kaaaa :

As I can see, there is many different issues with this trainer.

You can't even launch it but I can, and it's not working for you, but for me, working on skirmish mode but not in training and campaign mode.
Have you tried the skirmish with the trainer to verify if it's working in the game mode ?

kaaaa

Reaction score
No i haven't but my intention was to use it for campaign mode. But thanks

HellGhost3-8

Reaction score
Trainer downloaded, game launched then the trainer like specified, then activate it in the Main Menu because it crash when trying to activate it in mission.

Using the functions in Tutorial just get a "DING" signal and get the function checked but with no effect ingame.

For information, the last version of Wargame Airland Battle is :

Having a trainer for this version should be great.
Thanks !

Last edited:

SRPaoz

Reaction score
Hello, First of all great job dude ı congrat you! and your works!.Can you add Unlimited units to update41# İf you do this ı can donate ... Please this is one of my favourite games and it's not fun without Unlimited Reinforcements!.. :(

graf1234567890

Reaction score
хуета ты тупая.не один трейнер не работает.хуйло

easwood

Reaction score
Wargame AirLand Battle Trainer +7 V13.05.29.2060001225 net work:(