Trainer Search

Valiran

Reaction score
First, allow me to say thank you for giving us these wonderful trainers. They make the game far more tolerable during some of the more infuriating parts. However, I have noticed that there seems to be some issues with the infinite ammo, always calm, and infinite base resources cheats.

On several occasions I've seen vehicles, helicopters, and ships use up all the ammo for their weapons, missiles in particular.

Units will also go from calm to shaken and panicked when the relevant cheat is activated, though I am happy to report that they never break and run.

Finally, FOB resources can be depleted with the cheat active just like supply vehicles are. I presume that only the former is meant to have infinite resources, correct? I realize this is probably a stupid question, but unless you explicitly state that base=FOB I'm not certain if that's what it means.

Again, thank you for your efforts in giving us these trainers!

D. E. Han

Reaction score
Thanks alot. But I wonder how to use the trainer on windows 10 enterprise x64.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
i download the trainer but don't work
  • Trainer password : mrantifun.net , First start game then activate the trainer.
  • For Reinforcement cheat you should use it before you start a battle in the pre-planning time , It can effect AI if kept on while in a battle .

tupac101

Reaction score
Mr Antifun Wargame Red Dragon Trainer V16.10.03 andV16.08.23

The above files released earlier this month seem corrupted. All the previous trainers on the page work (well not perfectly ingame anyway.)

I have been using 7Zip to extract the file after downloading but it says "Can not open output file : access is denied." Even windows basic extractors cannot give permission.

Are the files corrupt or given extra privileges that the others didn't?

BanWish

Reaction score
Please update to 16.11.30...
Trainer works for the most part, but is not 100% stable
Thank you very much for trainers for this game, Its actually enjoyable now tyvm

Last edited: