Trainer Search

cosmin11

Donor
Reaction score
WARHAMMER®: SHADOW OF THE HORNED RAT

https://www.gog.com/game/warhammer_shadow_of_the_horned_rat

gog on offer 2,49 E

steam 6.00 E i think

exceptionally hard fantasy game. originally it had a file that showed up only during missions that you could edit army.msc, the new version doesn't stay edited

money should be enough - you can never take all your troops
health
super stats - if you can kick that file ;)

still no hurry - but gog offers expires so you may buy them ahead of working on them !? if ii is a go that is ...

old cheat
http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcWw/WarhamShadow.htm

• Start the game as normal
  • Load any saved file
  • Now press ALT ESC this will change Warhammer to a window
  • Start WORDPAD from the START PROGRAM ACCESSORIES menu
  • Open file [DRIVE]:SHADOW OF THE HORNED RAT\SAVED\ARMY.MRC

Now the fun begins:
  • Modify any unit listed or add new/killed ones. Add magic items or spells.
  • You may modify the number of troops or Active troops given after S_SIDE as setstats:s_side=[reserved],[troops],
    [active troops],[reserved]
  • You may change any of the values after S_MOVE as they represent the stats from the book.
  • Increase Move (Non mounted only), Weapon Skill, Balistic Skill, Strength, Toughness, Wounds, Initiative, Attacks, or
    Leadership. setstats:s_move=M,W,B,S,T,W,I,A,L
  • If you know the names for magic items you may add them to any units after the banner line. banner:BannerMrcCmdr,
    0 addmagicitem:ItemGrudgeBringer
  • If you know the names for spells you may add them to any wizards after the banner line. banner:BannerAmber,
    0 addspell:GeneralDispel
  • To help you with these review the .MRC and .BTS file in directory SHADOW OF THE HORNED RAT\FILE\SCRIPT
  • You may copy complete units from the MRC files. Do not forget to update the number of units set:count=
  • Many other things can be changed such as armor, weapon, balistic weapon etc. However these use codes and
    not names so you will need to experiment.
  • Once you have finished save the file and return to the game. Use the maximise button to get the full screen.
  • You will now find all these values reflected in the troop roster and everywhere else.

Note: you can only modify ARMY.MRC after loading a game as it is stored in memory after this.

Also the amount of gold may be modified using a hex editor from any saved file in DRIVE]:SHADOW~1\SAVED\SAVEGAME.[n] It is stored at location F0 in the file in reverse hex form ie F7 01 = 500.

I recommend copying ARMY.MRC and SAVEGAME.[n] before starting and the usual disclaimers are in effect,
    you do this at your own risk.
Game Boomers - Game Cheats, and Walkthroughs for Bo

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
This game was released in 1995 .

cosmin11

Donor
Reaction score
re released on gog this month ;)

only if its worth your time mate ...