Trainer Search

Galensvensk

Reaction score
... Dude have you even tried it? It IS for this game, but the image is wrong.

deathofsspace

Reaction score
ingcan you please uppdate this trainer for it dont work i cant even get it to activate when using the password to it dont know what to to say here at the end of it i am using the steam v sorry for the bad english english is not my native languis fun fact is worse at spelling in my on native languis

Last edited:

Vu159

Reaction score
same here afther months no update i haven't got any hope left in here....*cry*

Morcaster

Reaction score
Please update? There cannot find a cheat out there for this game.

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
Dear MAF...pls take a look at the Password Activation. It dont works and the Version of the Game is 2.6.10237 atm !! Dunno how it works, b/c it even wont activate !!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Dear MAF...pls take a look at the Password Activation. It dont works and the Version of the Game is 2.6.10237 atm !! Dunno how it works, b/c it even wont activate !!
Password is mrantifun.net

If the Trainer is not activated while adding the password then update is needed!

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
Password is mrantifun.net

If the Trainer is not activated while adding the password then update is needed!
Yeah tho so.....but sometimes Trainer still works even it is a newer Version !! But here there isn't a chance to test it...so yeah an update needed !

acatd24

Reaction score
Please update sir. I know this is an oldy, but its so fun to play sometimes. Please update the trainer, so we can all have the joy of playing this again! we would love a working trainer from you!

Hunak13

Reaction score
Mrantifun love your trainers gee to you driink if soo we need to have one