Trainer Search

AdrianFM

Donor
Reaction score
Hi Mr Antifun, thanks for this new update, but only the God mode works, resources and energy are always on 0 even when we capture resources or energy points can you please take a look? thanks ;);););););)

AdrianFM

Donor
Reaction score
I have a temporarily solution until it's fix:

- Start game
- Build your army with all the resources you have
- Activate trainer ( only god mode works)
And there you have it :):):)

Note: Every time you need resources you have to deactivate the trainer build the units you need and activate it again just don't forget to capture the resources points.

SplitImages

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer doesn't seem to work, as I can NOT get it to activate at all. No matter how many times I mash F1, it will not work. (Other options ping and say cheat activated, but F1 ill not trigger, nor will the effects in game.)

Last edited:

DarknessWrath

Reaction score
Try to restart the trainer and/or the game i have it for few trainers but restart a trainer could stop this problem.

SplitImages

Donor
Reaction score
That was the first thing I tried, and still Active Trainer will not ping. All other options turn on and off flawlessly, but F1 does nothing on this trainer. DoWII Chaos Rising works flawlessly, but Retribution has not.

Mallas

Reaction score
Hi!

Could we get an update to version 3.19.1.10272 ? There's still people that play and I'd love a trainer for it (since I play only SP campaign). Thanks and looking forward to it =))

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi!

Could we get an update to version 3.19.1.10272 ? There's still people that play and I'd love a trainer for it (since I play only SP campaign). Thanks and looking forward to it =))
Last time i checked latest trainer was still working , Start game first then the trainer .

Voiceactr

Reaction score
Hey, Mr. Antifun. The trainer won't activate since the game updated. Could you please make a new version?