Trainer Search

Xpomul91

Reaction score
Hmmm, so Everyone and their mother has Inf health, fix please? ^_^

What works for me is to activate the trainer as usual and once you have the ressources close the trainer again. Gives you atleast 50k ressources, not optimal of course but well ...

KillBuzz

Reaction score
Works better than a charm, thanks i spent like three days searching for a working one, and all i found was russian things, which i could not read hence could not understand.

Culbe

Reaction score
Messes my game up. I tried using this one several times but everytime sooner or later the enemy gets ahold of the infinite health and then I cant win.

Sencestation

Reaction score
Can you add ''full wargear'' option too? I know I want too much but it's really necessary. Thank you as always for your hard work.

II Vortex II

Reaction score
did the game get an update i cant seem to make this trainer work when ever i click activate trainer it just makes a ding noise

II Vortex II

Reaction score
also yea the infinite health option might be bugged because certain units like the bloodthister and units from some mods like UA have infinite health idk when you will look at this but please do you are the best trainer maker out there MrAntifun ^.^

d3ld3l

Reaction score
I think its a good working program like all your others but for me it dosent work. All i try to get aktivate the trainer doesnt work.

1. Start game - start trainer - but the password isnt
mrantifun.net
Mrantifun.net
MrAntifun.net
MrAntiFun.net
mrantifun
Mrantifun
MrAntifun
Or MrAntiFun

2. Start the trainer - start game

And yes i start the train as admin and no the firewall dosent block the content

I have downloaded the file 8 times with 6 different browsers.

If the pw changes please write in description. Or there are othet idears or pws to fix the prob.

alphonse1994

Reaction score
Infinite health is active for everyone, trainer makes it unplayable. Please fix.

MrFullOfFun

Reaction score
need to update this trainer. latest steam version i can record is "1.3.3107442". only other trainer i can find for this version actually cost money. :/

alhazredd

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why whenever I try to launch the trainer's .exe file it just disappears?