Trainer Search

waterguy12

Reaction score
I tried to enter the password, but I could not activate it. It would not let me activate the trainer.

Shame, this was a good trainer.

Voiceactr

Reaction score
Hey mrantifun, love your stuff, thank you for supporting older games.

Would you be able to update this trainer? The Health isn't quite working, and what helped make your Dark crusade trainer so awesome was the unlimited unit cap. I've put off playing soulstorm again until I could find a trainer, but yours is the only one that really works. A fix/morestuff/instant build would be awesome.

Pivus

Reaction score
It appears that trainer is not fnctioning properly: activating it also activates Inf. Health option, but not only for the player, but the AI as well. Pressing Inf. Helath button will remove invulnerability from AI, but not from the player.

VynalDerp

Reaction score
On the mission where you take out the Orc Stronghold, Squiggoths self-heal after taking 1/4 damage. Mission is a pain in the arse to complete, as you have to very carefully kite them around the map, and keep all other units away. Very annoying. I'm not sure if this is still in developement, but a fix is appreciated. I use retail.
Another strange thing is without infinite health enabled, I can neither kill any enemy units, and none of mine can be killed, however whenever I activate the cheat I can kill literally everything except the Squiggoth. I'm not sure if this is intentional either but it seems very strange.

heresfranky

Reaction score
Hi there.

I just want to say thank you for the trainer.

There's one issue that i dont know if its me doing it.

I simply wanted the requisition one, but everytime I activate the trainer it makes my units invincible as well.

Bublito

Donor
Reaction score
Made a topic in the donor trainer request for an update, hopefully he'll be able (have the time) to fix the activation/ inf.health bug and add inf.unit / inf.relic

Dark Matter

Reaction score
What happened to your trainer MAF? I only see the one for Stinger on WeMod and his doesn't have the infinite pop cap option, I also personally don't like his trainers, too buggy/glitchy/ or just flat out don't work.

rando4

Reaction score
yeah Stinger version doesn't work and it hasn't been updated for 2 years. also please update it MAF

Fecky72

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm (Steam) 9-21-16 Trainer +3

Options:
  1. Unlimited Health
  2. Unlimited Resources
  3. Unlimited Requisition
This trainer is for Steam version of game, WeMod, and I'm using standalone version. Can you please provide your original trainer, one that's displayed on picture above, to the right of the game screen? Thanks...