3. Unlimited Requisition

Attachments

• Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War - Soulstorm (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 17,749
Last edited:

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Loved this very much, requested for this and 2 days later the trainer is out =D. #Cookies. Perhaps recommendation would be to add in a wargear option? or you can just grind it till you get all your war gears hehe.

Gasgrenade

Donor
Reaction score
Great trainer! Tough it could be me but the attached file right now seems to be for the dawn of war standalone. Also I like to disable the infinite health just to have those huge battles :3, but neither the enemy nor my own men seem to take damage. Only when I activate infinite health will the enemy die. For the rest it is a great trainer.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Great trainer! Tough it could be me but the attached file right now seems to be for the dawn of war standalone. Also I like to disable the infinite health just to have those huge battles :3, but neither the enemy nor my own men seem to take damage. Only when I activate infinite health will the enemy die. For the rest it is a great trainer.

are you using the steam release or a retail copy of the game?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
sorry , Link is fixed now

minhtam2306

Reaction score
When I activate the trainer, it also freezes the health bar of mine and my enemy and when I deactivate, it doesn't. Can you fix it? I'm using version 1.4
thanks!

Zelan123

Reaction score
Hello I was wondering if there was a specific link for the trainer password. -Feels a tad stupid but can't seem to activate the trainer.-

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello I was wondering if there was a specific link for the trainer password. -Feels a tad stupid but can't seem to activate the trainer.-

Notice:
Trainer password : mrantifun.net , First start game then activate the trainer.

don6

Reaction score
When I activate the trainer, it also freezes the health bar of mine and my enemy and when I deactivate, it doesn't. Can you fix it? I'm using version 1.4
thanks!

I have the same problem as well

Werton-SVK

Reaction score
Hello Mr.Antifun, i have problem. I cannot start the trainer from Winrar. What i must do? Program say this zip is broken.