Trainer Search

ZyxnNuro

Reaction score
Hello Mr.Antifun, i have problem. I cannot start the trainer from Winrar. What i must do? Program say this zip is broken.
It's be best to extract the file via winRAR or .7zip And it'd be grand if you added it to your firewall exceptions if you're running windows 7 vista or windows 8. Due to it having the tendency of picking it up as a 'false positive'. Though extracting the contents of the .zip file to your desktop via a folder or just the program alone, Then running the program as Administrator should fix your problem.

Weirdy Beardy

Reaction score
Hi - I seem to be having an issue. I have downloaded this trainer before and had it working, but now it seems that it doesn't work for me any more. The zip file I've downloaded previously is now empty and when I try to download it again I get an empty response error. I've tried using Chrome and IE11.

Rohit Rajput

Reaction score
Hello MrAntifun, Kindly update this trainer. As of now "Inf.Health" option can't be disabled as mentioned in some previous comments. Also please add option for infinite population and instant recruit. One last thing, increase the amount of special resources to 50000 because in some mods, it requires above 13000 special resources to build some units and research. example (Ultimate Apocalypse Mod). That's all and Thanks a lot for making this trainer.

mynameis talon

Reaction score
Hello I know I am a bit late but I am have a time with your password. I tried Trainer password : mrantifun.net , First start game then activate the trainer. and other parts still not working can you help me ? e-mail is [email protected]

Rohit Rajput

Reaction score
Hello I know I am a bit late but I am have a time with your password. I tried Trainer password : mrantifun.net , First start game then activate the trainer. and other parts still not working can you help me ? e-mail is [email protected]
First start the game, only then start the trainer. Enter the password and activate it, trainer will work. If you start the trainer before game itself, it never works. I hope this will help you.

ZenozGamer

Reaction score
please please add instant build and no caps to vehicle and unit thanks!

Quang Ly

Reaction score
Is there any ways you can add an inf pop caps and war gear?
I feel like this game is dead. But it awesome can you please ?

VenomMaster

Reaction score
If i remember correctly, instant build and no unit limit were something of a problem because it always activated on both player and enemy factions. Which would lead to the cpu player building massive amounts of armies almost instantaneous, and potentially crashing the game in the process.

Laertas

Reaction score
Hi ! I got a problem with all your trainers : i download them and when i run them they just don't work, the window doesn't appear.
Maybe someone has an idea?

rofflewoffles

Reaction score
This might be just for me, but when I start a mission and enable resources, it crashes within 2-3 minutes. Also, I'm using Steam.