Current Trainers:
Warhammer 40k Dawn of War V1.4 Trainer +3
Warhammer 40k Dawn Of War GOTY V1.00 Build 1266729 Trainer +3

Options :
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Resources
  3. Inf.Units
Notice:
  • Trainer password : mrantifun.net , First start game then activate the trainer.

Attachments

• Warhammer_40k_Dawn_of_War_V1.4_Trainer_plus3.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 12,811
  • Warhammer 40k Dawn Of War GOTY V1.00 Build 1266729 Trainer +3 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 17,554
Last edited:

somethingelse66

Master Donor
Reaction score
Dosent WORK!!!
Probably because of the rather unexpected update Relic released after all the years, which addressed the whole "Gamespy-servers" problem.
This would mean all trainers made pre honestly-final(?) patch for DoW+all Expansions won't, in all likelihood, work.
That is, on steam, retail I don't think auto-updates force themselves upon DoW games, so if you haven't updated, you should be fine (as per the topic says: it works with the 1.4 version, which was the final patch until this twist of events with gamespy).
Unlucky, no one could foresee that a developer for a major old game would actually bother releasing a patch after many years.

ahrtas1

Reaction score
Yes when type the passwort it come a noise but the trainer makes nothing

aleernuq

Reaction score
trainer doesnt work with my steam version. But my .exe is version 1.4..
Problem is, I cant activate the trainer. After I typed the password in and press "active trainer" I just hear the sound and "active trainer" does not turn red!
any idea?

ShinoGH

Donor
Reaction score
Can we get an update for this game for the Game of the Year Edition? Would be most appreciated.

Korleonis

Reaction score
Seconding the request for an update for the Steam Game of the Year version, and for the expansions too, if possible.

XErwinRommelX

Reaction score
My version is 1.51 and this is the 1.4 and no problems i dont know if it got updated but it works thnx MrAntifun though i only use the infinite units other than that i dont use the rest of them but thnx :3

James1979

Reaction score
I cannot download at all. Just writes me in new window: Server didn't send data ? Pls Help

ricktor

Reaction score
Well the new build update is out (2.6.10236) and none of the trainers work any more. I was wondering if the trainers will get an update as well? I really enjoy this game! Please update!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added ,Start game first then the trainer.