Trainer Search

Crojebac

Donor
Reaction score
guys you can use ctrl+D to bring up debug mode that has heal, max resources, add units, add buildings etc. for a single player of course.

unseen83

Reaction score
guys you can use ctrl+D to bring up debug mode that has heal, max resources, add units, add buildings etc. for a single player of course.
really ?? i did not NO that, any more list cheat Single player.. i think most here watn cheat on Multiplayer lol

Crojebac

Donor
Reaction score
really ?? i did not NO that, any more list cheat Single player.. i think most here watn cheat on Multiplayer lol

debug mode opens a small ingame window with a lot of things you can do. go and explore those options and see witch you need :)

unseen83

Reaction score
debug mode opens a small ingame window with a lot of things you can do. go and explore those options and see witch you need :)
oh kay guess i have too google it than(list) but thx made that is available.

adioskate

Reaction score
trainer 1.0.1 problem play to game version 1.0.4 :(

PLS NEW Trainer 1.0.4

DarkAtrix

Master Donor
Reaction score
ppl, as @Crojebac has said above, use the Debug Mode using Ctrl + D to cheat until MAF can get around to updating trainer. He will have a backlog of updates to do since he had unfortunate family affairs to attend to. And spamming constantly about it won't change the length of time it will take. please be patient and just use what you have available until then. :confused:;)