Trainer Search

WolfDrache

Reaction score
When are you guys going to update the trainer so it will work with the new update of Space Marine because the trainer is not working at all

L

logmeinplease

Unbelievable how much anticheats been put into this game. Think maybe this is a wash. :/ But I still want to thank you for the many hours of gaming :)

kanggg

Reaction score
Guys, there is a working cheat table for this game. You could consider using it instead.

EastLizard

Reaction score
The inf.health doesn't work pls update other than that good job

Seconding this. The others work like a charm. Only "problem" I have is that Fury mode doesn't stop with the cheat on and my game crashes if I deactivate the cheat while in Fury mode.

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
I can confirm that the Health Cheat isn't working with the latest Steam Version. All other options r working like charm ! Pls take a look MAF :)

MC1988

Reaction score
The inf.health doesn't work pls update other than that good job

Seconding this. The others work like a charm. Only "problem" I have is that Fury mode doesn't stop with the cheat on and my game crashes if I deactivate the cheat while in Fury mode.

I can confirm that the Health Cheat isn't working with the latest Steam Version. All other options r working like charm ! Pls take a look MAF :)

I'm not sure what these folks are running Windows wise, but Windows 10 everything runs and works as is in shown the video.

Have you guys tried waiting at the games main menu and then running the trainer before continuing your adventures?