Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (Steam) Release Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Unlimited Shield
  2. Unlimited Health
  3. Unlimited Fury
  4. Unlimited Ammo
  5. Easy Kills
Notice:
A special thank you and credits to Recifense of FRF for the anti-cheat script!

Attachments

• Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 6,923
Last edited:

Comet

Reaction score
Works great but after 2 Minutes the game crashes. iam usign the german steam version with english audio :/

DarkCourt

Reaction score
Big thanks for the trainer, all works, but nevertheless there are some trouble.
Daredebil32
, same trouble here, after some minutes game just ends.
For now it has been three crashes:
1. After destroying Orcs ship, the game crashes instead of moving to next
2. In this time I deactivated trainer before moving the turret and succesfully proceeded to next part of the first mission. Then I activated trainer back (all functions) and then I folded the game - needed to look up something. After 5 or 6 minutes I wanted to go back but the game was gone, silently. No error messages whatsoever.
3. Launched game again, launched and activated the trainer. Then I just went away, leaving the game open. When I returned (about 10 minutes o so) - game was also gone.
Also I noticed that after last crash game .exe file was missing or just renamed with addiditon ".old". For now I checked game cache in Steam and it showed up that some files are needed to be downloaded again (I can only do that in about 3 hours). I plan to give this game some serious time after re-downloading, so I will update this post if there would be troubles again.

P.S. English Steam version with english audio, Win7 Ultimate x64.

DarkCourt

Reaction score
Well, there are troubles, but different. Now every time I activate trainer and options (even just the first option) the game freezes after ~1 minute.

Northman324

Reaction score
Same here. The trainer keeps on making the game crash and also the modes do not work. I have what steam calls a build ID of "11560" so maybe the trainer is out of date? I dunno. I really appreciate all of the hard work and effort by the MrAntiFun Team! Many games would be a lot less enjoyable without you!

Ariell

Reaction score
Kann ich nur bestätigen, wenn ich den Trainer activiere crasht das spiel nach wenigen Minuten.
Deutsche Steam version auf Win 7 Ultimate x64

wttwjr

Reaction score
Mr Antifun! You make some of the best most stable trainers for new and classic games. With this trainer I am having the same game freezes as the others above. I believe in your hard work and I know you are busy. Is there a fix for this solution? Can you give any insight? We await your generous response.

Todd

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
No wonder the game freezes and crashes for you guys , The game has anticheats which causes that and i dont know why i didn't notice it the first time i made the trainer , I will write a bypass and make a new trainer today .

Galnasvensken

Reaction score
I'm afraid not yet, tried it a few weeks ago and the game crashes immediately.

Give him some time, I'm sure he has a lot to do, so just be patient.

DarkCourt

Reaction score
I'm afraid not yet, tried it a few weeks ago and the game crashes immediately.

Give him some time, I'm sure he has a lot to do, so just be patient.
Thanks.
Of course he has a lot to do, no arguing there. No rush or anything, just wanted to know some new information :).

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer was added yesterday .

DarkCourt

Reaction score
Thank you.
Did some testing: Ammo and Fury options seems to be working fine, but Health isn't: it decreasing and player can die under fire (tested on the fight that took after Orc's dropship was first sighted, in the first missions after the fall). Also this option seem to turn off by itself sometimes (I minimize the game and see that it is turned off while I just turned it about a minute ago on and checked it. Health is decreasing (under attack, of course) regardless of this option.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thank you.
Did some testing: Ammo and Fury options seems to be working fine, but Health isn't: it decreasing and player can die under fire (tested on the fight that took after Orc's dropship was first sighted, in the first missions after the fall). Also this option seem to turn off by itself sometimes (I minimize the game and see that it is turned off while I just turned it about a minute ago on and checked it. Health is decreasing (under attack, of course) regardless of this option.
Doesn't it refill like in the trainer video ? .

Comet

Reaction score
thanks for updating it but upon activation the game froze and the trainer complained about "Stealthedit: DLL injection seems to have failed" DLLpath: c:\users\username\AppData\Local\T...\seworker-i386.dll
and after that this message came "Failure setting up a communication line between the seworker and stealthedit. giving up".

and then "stealthedit init failure" and then "64-bit targets are not supported yet with the usermode stealthedit (relative RIP addressing needs special handling)".

iam running on Windows 7 Professional x64 and latest Steam version of the game.