Trainer Search

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
I'm not sure what these folks are running Windows wise, but Windows 10 everything runs and works as is in shown the video.

Have you guys tried waiting at the games main menu and then running the trainer before continuing your adventures?

Surely i did and i'm running Win 8.1 ! Trust me, i'm long enough here to read MAF's Instructions for the Trainers ^^

Volkonski

Donor
Reaction score
Admin why u don't care to fix Inf.Health option ?! ;(
He isn't focusing on it because Inf health is very temperamental. Even editing files in the game directory that specifically give god mode don't work and this is mainly because of a built in anti cheat program that stops things like inf health from working. It is highly unlikely that anyone is going to be able to break the anti cheat code for a very long time.

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
my anti virus says theres malware...... wtf
It's a false-positive. A trainer is a program that hacks a specific version of a specific game, but most AV programs can't tell the difference between that and a program that hacks a whole computer, so it panics and spits out a false-positive.

I can assure you the trainer is safe. I have used MrAntifun trainers for a very, very long time and never got a single virus or malware. Just add the trainer to your AV programs exception list to avoid repeated false-positive warning messages and/or trainer quarantines, and restore the trainer from quarantine, if your AV program has already quarantined it.

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
Also for those that have Stealthedit errors preventing the trainer from working on Windows 7 and maybe 8/8.1 I discovered that Data Exacution Prevention must be enabled.

I had this problem with the Star Trek Trainer, as I have DEP disabled to prevent it from playing havoc on certain games (and 64bit exe's can't be added to the DEP exceptions list) and when I reenabled DEP the Star Trek Trainer worked flawlessly.

I think DEP is forced on, with Windows 10 and can't be disabled, which would explain why Win10 users don't seem to get this issue.

I haven't bought this game because it has 1,001 anti-cheat crash triggers in it, and haven't heard of success, trainer wise anywhere on the net.

Why do some dev's put a ton of anticheats in a game, that effects singleplayer.?!
They should either have the anticheats disable themselves in singleplayer, or add their own cheat codes in Singleplayer mode.

These devs sure lost a sale to me because of the anticheat issue, effecting Singleplayer!

Last edited:

John Bolter

Reaction score

Current Traienrs:
Warhammer 40k Space Marine V1.0.156 Trainer +2
Warhammer 40k Space Marine V1.0.165 Trainer +3

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. Inf.Fury
Hi... the cheats dont work for me none of them work it makes a noise everytime i activate the cheats the noise is like in win 10 when u need to put admin password to proceed idk what to do pls reply asap