Warhammer End Times Vermintide V1.0.1.2 Trainer +3
Warhammer End Times Vermintide V1.2.3.0 Trainer +3
Warhammer End Times Vermintide V1.9.11 Trainer +3

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. Instant Wizard Cooldown

Notice:
  • Trainer may take up to 30 seconds to activate ,Also it is best to launch game first then the trainer .
  • Health cheat may still effect your character even if deactivated until game is closed and reopened .

Attachments

• Warhammer End Times Vermintide V1.0.1.2 Trainer +2 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 3,056
  • Warhammer End Times Vermintide V1.0.1.2 Trainer +3 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 4,006
  • Warhammer End Times Vermintide V1.2.3.0 Trainer +3 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 10,284
  • Warhammer End Times Vermintide V1.9.11 Trainer +3 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 4,191
Last edited:

str3lok

Reaction score
awesome stuff :D

just a heads up to anyone, the inf ammo seems to bug the explosive kegs, when thrown, it sort of stays with you, and if it explodes in your hands the game will crash.

otherwise seems to work perfectly :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thnx for taking ur time Mr! As said contributing to the scene is what builds up fame ;) U did great!

Bullisticwow

Reaction score
I really like this trainer and it is way better than the other trainer online that crashes the game the moment you load it. I can confirm that there is a bug that crashes the game with infinite ammo + gun power keg but that can be avoided easily.
Some features info ammo and info heal does:
- wizard can overheat and not die (does get stunned for a few seconds)
- you can spam grenades for easy mode (need to switch to another slot and back to the grenade slot every throw)
- I recommend using witch hunter with duel pistols or the elf with bow as both allow you to basically fire without reloading

Great trainer MrAntiFun!

Mi-chan

Reaction score
I can confirm the bug with the powder keg and infinite ammo, also the mission doesn't end for me.. :/

Mr Bob

Master Donor
Reaction score
IT WORKS BEAUTIFULLY. Sending some bucks now.

Add a dice roll modifier or even a modifier to the "amount" of dice you've picked up. Let's say there is a hidden number for how many dice you've picked up, not displayed on the screen, and there is an option to maximize how many you have.

If the game says you have 0/6 loot dice, the modifier would say it's now 6/6.

scruffy0402

Donor
Reaction score
If i don't get any bad feedback from users or game developers i may add more stuff later .
If you're playing a mission that involves picking up barrels or food your game will crash a few seconds after dropping the item (it might happen if you keep holding it idk but you have to place it to proceed so you're screwed either way) in levels! Just a warning! Hopefully it can be fixed :)
It doesnt really need to be fixed though, just activate infinite ammo at the start, pick up bombs etc and deactivate it before picking up barrels and food, and after you're done you can reactivate it

Last edited:

Mr Bob

Master Donor
Reaction score
Ah, I think another great easy addition would be "No Reload".
You know, that combined with infinite ammo means constantly shooting.
This might be buggy, I'm not sure.

str3lok

Reaction score
ive been using various trainers over the years, and i must say that MrAntiFun's are by far the most reliable/stable.

keep up the amazing work :D

Lord_Defalt

Reaction score
this is great it works amazingly thanks mrantifun i do wonder if i might request a feature involving the dice

D

Deleted member 36693

any feature including dice during a mission can not give an end result of more than 2 Grimoires, 3 Tomes, and 2 Bonus Dice

Lord_Defalt

Reaction score
all i want is exactly that lol being unable to carry all the tomes and grimoires kinda sucks

Zegram

Reaction score
from all trainer (and cheat engine) that i found on internet only yours that works fine :D

you're the best! *commenting while being attacked by pack of rat commander right now*