Trainer Search

Reecesx88

Donor
Reaction score
Any chance of updating this with new features? Or a projected timeframe.

sakefiraga

Reaction score
I dont know if there is a way to manipulate the dice rolls, but it would be cool if there was one.

Dovahsul

Donor
Reaction score
There is a way. there are dozens of cheat tables to do so (I havent done anything cheaty in the latest part because I was paranoid about cheating since everything runs online) BUT there is a big BUT in. Fatshark themselves said that game WONT have any Anti-Cheat system (since they don't seem to add a PvP mode or something) The message in the interview they gave was like "if they want to cheat/exploit we (devs) don't have a problem with it. Anyone should play as they like. What we cant allow is to let those who want to cheat/exploit to force other (legit) players to do so.". I dont have any proof on that, its only at the forum if you want to read yourself http://forums.fatsharkgames.com/discussion/3494/cheat-engines-injectors-and-vac-protection someone said that, so I just quoted him. Of course I would not want to join someones server and ruin their fun.

CrimsonBlade

Reaction score
Yea, with patch 1.2 (Last Stand added) trainer doesn't work, just necessary to update !

Fyn88

Reaction score
Yep, just got new patch and it seems like it doesn't work anymore =( Would love if somebody could update this!

Robrobrob

Reaction score
I'll join the ranks and annoy you for an update please mate. Just when you have time - you're a busy man.

Ted_Nash

Master Donor
Reaction score
A current version trainer with salvage editing would be nice.