Trainer Search

sbseed

Reaction score
i do not know about other people, but the trainer just freezes when i try to activate it... and doesnt do anything, like was said before, i also get stuck having to shut the trainer down from the task manager...

if you could fix this, i would be grateful.

also, gems and dice/roll manipulators would be nice as well.

edit:
realized my stupidity in regards to the trainer activating...

any ETA maybe on more options?, or possibly an approximation/generalization?

Last edited:

Bazzmo

Reaction score
well i my case it still works fine :) so i don't think it has to be updated.

Thanks mr AntiFun! :)

sbseed

Reaction score
need more options specially for the stupid gems or whatever they are...

EiTeR

Reaction score
Just a question what is "active trainer" mean?
And i really thx the dev, the cheat work pefectly with the last update, really thank you!

EDITE: it seems the health cheat doesnt work properly, i see my health full, but i'm really full for others players

Last edited:

Bazzmo

Reaction score
In 13 days there is a new patch coming, so you can better wait bringen the new trainer out :)
and @sbseed please is a nice word if you ask for something, especially if you can't make it yourself :)

N377

Reaction score
Yeah, new trainer would be nice.

Last edited:

sbseed

Reaction score
maybe he is waiting for the next update before releasing the next version...

most of the stuff can be done easily with cheat engine ammo/health, gems are setup weird so this would require looking up hex codes and binaries within the game.

i know more or less what is needed for most things, but i am far to lazy to try and the gems thing is annoying and i do not have the patience to try to figure it out.

so it would be EXTREMELY nice if with the next update of the trainer (whenever it is released) that a gem cheat for each gem type would be super nice... please (if i have to i guess).

EiTeR

Reaction score

most of the stuff can be done easily with cheat engine ammo/health, gems are setup weird so this would require looking up hex codes and binaries within the game.

i know more or less what is needed for most things, but i am far to lazy to try and the gems thing is annoying and i do not have the patience to try to figure it out.

so it would be EXTREMELY nice if with the next update of the trainer (whenever it is released) that a gem cheat for each gem type would be super nice... please (if i have to i guess).

i agree

Lol00182

Reaction score

Ammo and Gems are very very easy to modify, but can you tell me how to edit health? I can find it but it always jumps back to the real amount....

EiTeR

Reaction score
if gems are very very easy to modify, give us your table? :)