Trainer Search

Outgoingchart7

Reaction score
+1

This could be awesome the only problem I could see is that you could get banned.

JT89701

Reaction score
Setting up unlimited ammo is easy, heath is pain in the ass since there 7 addresses managing hp. Infinite potions would be extremely helpful though if we could have that.

Last edited:

ixios

Reaction score
yeah with unlimited ammo still very hard! :( po
with inf ammo i still CAN'T beat the first mission on hard difficault

BadLuckerino

Reaction score
The values are actually quite easy to find,health seems to be the main problem.Loot dice can be manipulated by playing with grimoire values,exp with tomes.The problem everyone seems to be facing aside from a guy i met online is that stabilizing a trainer and make it work for everyone is extremly hard.My faith in MrAntiFun is strong tho,if anyone can pull this off he is the one.

Last edited:

pyck

Reaction score
Wow just play only hard even with 3 players and one bot it still works.
Without the use of scripts or anything else .
Just need to have pll that can listen and play as a team.
And we always have the 3 tomes and the 2 grimoires :)

ixios

Reaction score
trainer is for solo private. if anyone use it online it'll end up anti-cheat

vurazer

Reaction score
+1 this would be great even if it was only for solo

AnotherYetiMan

Reaction score
"game uses a server client model even in offline mode. game creates, then erases, then recreates code on the fly, in multiple places in memory. too difficult to make a stable trainer that would work for everyone and not worth tying up one of our programmers for days trying to work it out only to have to repeat the process with every game patch."
So using CE to create pointers doesn't exactly work, I'm not sure if this game could receive a trainer?

BadLuckerino

Reaction score
"game uses a server client model even in offline mode. game creates, then erases, then recreates code on the fly, in multiple places in memory. too difficult to make a stable trainer that would work for everyone and not worth tying up one of our programmers for days trying to work it out only to have to repeat the process with every game patch."
So using CE to create pointers doesn't exactly work, I'm not sure if this game could receive a trainer?
Take a look at this vid.I found it while lurking in the forums.
https://vid.me/Flq5
The guy clearly has a automated pointer.He just has to access the variable in game,i.e the tome or the grimoire.

ixios

Reaction score
the game has no anti-cheat but has can advoid to be cheat