Trainer Search

MrShadowFiend

Reaction score
Inf. Skill points does not work,Tried spending 2SP after spending the SP The cheat won't activate.Ammo,Inf.AP and Fast Kill is active during this session.Im using build.65562.

Arachne

Super Donor
Reaction score

follow the directions, they work like a champ, MrAF posted in the 1st post what to do to get the options to work.
DId you try that? Cause even for me, its a no-go, put 1 point in Assualt rifle, Push F2 = No go, Ok put 2 points in Assault rifle, Push F2 = No go.
It will not activate for me. Even with following Mrantifun's advice. I am using the Directors cut of the game. and the latest trainer.
~UPDATE~
Finally got it working, For some odd reason, I had to remap F2 to Numpad 2 to get it to work

WolfDrache

Reaction score
Is there a way to get infinity perks for this Trainer or do I have to go and buy it from cheathappens.com website to have infinity Perks?

Keule

Donor
Reaction score
Is there a way to get infinity perks for this Trainer or do I have to go and buy it from ************.com website to have infinity Perks?

Save game editor perks unlimited :)

Wasteland 2 save and char editor 0.9.5.1-25-0-9-5-1

Drake69

Donor
Reaction score
Tried the newest trainer and it would not hook. Tried moving points first, then tried changing hotkeys.
I am using the 2.4.0.18 game client.

Namerder7

Reaction score
thanks for your trainers, i have one question my game is gog v5.2.2.6805124, will the last trainer work on that version or not??

Galensvensk

Reaction score
Last trainer seems to not work with the latest update. Any chance of a new update in the near future? :)

Citizen Snips

Reaction score
The V65562 update doesn't seem to work with the latest version. Is there any chance for an update?

wallsec4102

Donor
Reaction score
Would it be possible to have this updated to work with the newest version of the game?

Reaction score
I have tried all the trainers and they freeze when i activate the cheats. Is there a solution i can use to solve this issue?