Trainer Search

nuirkas

Reaction score
can you give the link to trainer? cant seem to find it in here :(

Tilitus

Reaction score
not sure why but the range of weapons got WAY smaller when i activate a any of the cheats

edit: i think its might be the carry limit that dose it..

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
can you give the link to trainer? cant seem to find it in here :(
First post of this thread , Scroll down a little and you will see attachment files , Download the trainer you want .
not sure why but the range of weapons got WAY smaller when i activate a any of the cheats
I dont think the trainers effect the range of weapons , I will check it out next time .

SiK

Reaction score
The trainer works flawless...but is a small problem...indeed the range of weapons got WAY smaller
Anyway thank you MrAntiFun !!!!

Heleno Licurgo

Reaction score
Can you find out for me which cheat caused the problem? , I think it maybe the attributes cheat.

Testing now!

The problem happens with the AP or Attributes cheats.

Another thing that I realize:
  • The Infinite Ammo remains if you save the game with it activated.
  • The Infinite Health get you naked after an explosion (better save some clothes), but preserves armour, trinkets, guns, inventory.
  • At Encounters, my team Initiative Row is always lower than any adversary.
So far those are the minor problems that I saw.

If anything more comes, I will share here.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Pepsik

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer. Inf. AP works great now with only a slight lag, but that's perhaps on my end or problem in the game, no crashing that's what important :)

Tried the Max attributes and weight 999, unfortunately it changed con to 999 (only in character window, didn't show any difference bellow the avatar on the main screen) and boosted some skills, but it didn't change the weight limit, which was a shame.

For some reason I had no problem with weapon range (but to be fair I only used inf. ammo and inf. AP options, hope it helps in identifying the problem others seem to have) ;)

iskustvo

Reaction score
mr antifun i just want you to know that you're our hero and if i was a girl i'd totally want to have your babies

**** it i want to have your babies anyway

HollowDean

Reaction score
Hm... Can someone be so kind and tell me how you managed to make Inf skill points to work? I have 4 points on my character, and I spend all 4 then click F2, and nothing happens. :(

EDIT: Nevermind, completely opoverlooked at option F10 :D

Last edited: