Trainer Search

Lyra

Reaction score
Same problem with con/weight and weapon range. Weight is not changing, whatever I do.

marklar

Reaction score
Awesome trainer MrAnti. Only problem so far that I have had is a couple options don't seem to ever work for me. Inf Health and the new cheat Inf Money don't seem to work for me no matter how I try to activate them.

Besides that it works very well. The lag with in combat was fixed now too so props for that.

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Awesome trainer MrAnti. Only problem so far that I have had is a couple options don't seem to ever work for me. Inf Health and the new cheat Inf Money don't seem to work for me no matter how I try to activate them.

Besides that it works very well. The lag with in combat was fixed now too so props for that.

Try to activate these options while in game. I've all the options working without any problem.

Thanks to MAF for his great work.

finder

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Wasteland 2 Build 09-19-2014 Trainer +11
Options :

1. Inf.Attribute Points
  2. Inf.Skill Points
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. Inf.Health
  5. Inf.Action Points
  6. Inf.Water
  7. Inf.Money
  8. Max Attributes
  9. Set Weight Limit To 999
  10. Fast Kill
  11. Inf.Skill Points For Non-Costumized Characters

Notice:
  • Start game world first before activating any of the cheats, For cheat #1 and #2 first use some points then activate the cheats , for #3 shoot once then activate the cheat , for #4 end a turn then activate the cheat , for #5 move once to lose 1 action point then activate the cheat , for #6 lose some water then activate the cheat .
  • For #7,#8 and #9 in game open the characters window then activate the cheat ,For #10 first end a turn in a fight then activate the cheat, For #11 go to the skills window then activate the cheat.

Hi MrAntiFun, thank you for uploading the new trainer. However the trainer option I have differ from the one you posted I can only see 10 options. As the Max Attributes and Set weight is linked together.

Options :
  1. Inf.Attribute Points
  2. Inf.Skill Points
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. Inf.Health
  5. Inf.Action Points
  6. Inf.Water
  7. Inf.Money
  8. Max Attribute - Weight 999
  9. Fast Kill
  10. Inf.Skill Points In Game
Is this the right trainer? Many thanks MrAntiFun.

Last edited:

2live4

Reaction score
will test this today and will list any weird things happen.

Dcom210

Reaction score
hey the health just dosnt seem to work i have taken damage and hit the F4 key but still it just doesn't seem to work. i love your work so if you could help me out that would be great.

SiK

Reaction score
hey the health just dosnt seem to work i have taken damage and hit the F4 key but still it just doesn't seem to work. i love your work so if you could help me out that would be great.
The trainer works perfectly ! Follow the instructions !

LanPaKing

Reaction score
Everything seems to work fine on my end, or at least the options that I wanted.........thanks Mr AntiFun.

Maou

Reaction score
Thanks!

Infinite health do not work for me (GOG release).

SonjaChan

Reaction score
Same here, when I activate the Max Attribute - Weight 999, I am still encumbered and the range of my weapon would only be the same range as my perception skill.

I have the same problem, but otherwise everything works. Not a huge deal with inf. AP though. Just run closer and shoot! :)

Dariyan

Reaction score
trainer still broken- after spending point while creating character and activating trainer, u get infinite points however not everything u put it will STAY in once u start the game, and then the points do not stay infinite after starting game.

LazyBoy32

Reaction score
Thank you for all your hard work MrAntiFun.;)

For the rest of you be thankful for what he released as only one other trainer exists, and it's not free or as good as this one.

Last edited:

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun, thank you for uploading the new trainer. However the trainer option I have differ from the one you posted I can only see 10 options. As the Max Attributes and Set weight is linked together.

Options :
  1. Inf.Attribute Points
  2. Inf.Skill Points
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. Inf.Health
  5. Inf.Action Points
  6. Inf.Water
  7. Inf.Money
  8. Max Attribute - Weight 999
  9. Fast Kill
  10. Inf.Skill Points In Game
Is this the right trainer? Many thanks MrAntiFun.

Wasteland 2 Build 09-19-2014 Trainer +11

i guess he typed in the wrong numbers. :)