Trainer Search

CMK

Reaction score
All Trainers worked correctly ;):);)
My favorite Trainer +11

j0j0

Reaction score
Seems that i can't get past the Mission on AG Center,although i put the vaccine in the appropriate tank in the reservoir and giving also the vaccine to all the members of my squad except Rose the female scientist,after sometime
my squad members each and everyone starting mutating,finally my character also mutates and losing.
Can someone spare a SavedGame past the AG Center mission?
Thanks alot!
Don't know if this is the appropriate area for this request,sorry if it isn't.

LanPaKing

Reaction score
Seems that i can't get past the Mission on AG Center,although i put the vaccine in the appropriate tank in the reservoir and giving also the vaccine to all the members of my squad except Rose the female scientist,after sometime
my squad members each and everyone starting mutating,finally my character also mutates and losing.
Can someone spare a SavedGame past the AG Center mission?
Thanks alot!
Don't know if this is the appropriate area for this request,sorry if it isn't.

Have you installed the repeater unit to the satellite yet? Also, this is the appropriate area for game request like this

j0j0

Reaction score
Have you installed the repeater unit to the satellite yet? Also, this is the appropriate area for game request like this
The steps followed are,putting one dose of the antivirus in the tank,gave one dose to every member of my squad,except Rose the scientist then went to the sat dish location and used both repeaters.
No matter the way i do this,first use the repeaters and after put the dose in tank,the red small icon on top of the character icon still is in countdown even after the antivirus has been given to everyone,
so eventually after the timer reaches zero my squad transforms to pod infected persons and everyone dies..
Could you elaborate on how did you get passed this mission?
thanks!

LanPaKing

Reaction score
Well, I played the beta before so this mission has been a walk in a park for me, I never got infected by the pods so that's 1 thing different......anywhere my steps was close all the pump, kill the villain, place the antidote to the reservoir tank and then put repeater unit on satellite........but from what I've been seeing through other forums about this, it's stated as a game bug. Have you played the beta before? If you have then you should check your game cache, even if you started fresh. If not, then the worst thing is to replay again and not get affected~ That said, best of luck

j0j0

Reaction score
Well, I played the beta before so this mission has been a walk in a park for me, I never got infected by the pods so that's 1 thing different......anywhere my steps was close all the pump, kill the villain, place the antidote to the reservoir tank and then put repeater unit on satellite........but from what I've been seeing through other forums about this, it's stated as a game bug. Have you played the beta before? If you have then you should check your game cache, even if you started fresh. If not, then the worst thing is to replay again and not get affected~ That said, best of luck

Actually i am using a saved game from an early beta of the game and i was hoping that is compatible with the retail release,which is.As far the steps i followed i found only one pump and shut it down, next the antidote to the reservoir tank and and my squad and finally used the repeaters.Can't understand why since i use the antivirus to all my squad they are not healed.You think this is a bug or so? Could you share a saved game just after the AG Center?
thanks!

Last edited:

LanPaKing

Reaction score
Actually i am using a saved game from an early beta of the game and i was hoping that is compatible with the retail release,which is.As far the steps i followed i found only one pump and shut it down, next the antidote to the reservoir tank and and my squad and finally used the repeaters.Can't understand why since i use the antivirus to all my squad they are not healed.You think this is a bug or so? Could you share a saved game just after the AG Center?
thanks!
Since you are using the early beta save file, this is definitely a bug, it's best for you to clear all saves and start over again - that means a fresh start since beta and the release have a big gap in the game itself. Sadly I don't have the save file you needed cuz I have a few problems of the game myself which kinda made me deleted some part of my save file. Also just a friendly advice/warning, before you inconveniently start over, you might wanna check your game cache via steam "game integrity of game cache"...........hope it helps and sorry for your time losses~

LanPaKing

Reaction score
Can someone verify if inf health works for grenade damage? Somehow my character will die if got blasted too many time, I guess it only touches the gun and melee damage? Or maybe it's just me?

SonjaChan

Reaction score
New patch out on Steam. Some options (still testing) are broke. Inf. Action Points don't seem to work. I will keep you posted.

j0j0

Reaction score
Since you are using the early beta save file, this is definitely a bug, it's best for you to clear all saves and start over again - that means a fresh start since beta and the release have a big gap in the game itself. Sadly I don't have the save file you needed cuz I have a few problems of the game myself which kinda made me deleted some part of my save file. Also just a friendly advice/warning, before you inconveniently start over, you might wanna check your game cache via steam "game integrity of game cache"...........hope it helps and sorry for your time losses~

Thank you very much,but before starting over the game from the beginning i am still hopping that someone would share a copy of a saved game after the AG Center mission or maybe gonna do some search on the web for it.

Hey Guyz anyone could share a copy of a saved game after the AG Center mission?
Thanks!

LanPaKing

Reaction score
Health and AP doesn't seem to work on the new update on my end, haven't tested on the others since I never used other option other than these 2~ Hoping for an update soon

Adoniis

Reaction score
For some reason Max Attributes and Set Weight Limit To 999 are merged into one. Neither work properly. It sets my AP and stats super low. I can barely move and my weapon range is abysmal.

zhakparovk

Reaction score
You need to FIX IT UP! Especially, infinite health. Make it like 999 HP, because at the prision turrets make 300 damage, and they kill everybody from 1 shot.

jozvan

Reaction score
You need to FIX IT UP! Especially, infinite health. Make it like 999 HP, because at the prision turrets make 300 damage, and they kill everybody from 1 shot.
You shouldn't go into prison then, follow the storyline and go to Damonta first. There you will get something that will make it possible to enter prison.
Nice job on trainer Mr.Anti, keep up the good work.