Trainer Search

Matohlwch

Reaction score
The only cheat doesn't work for me is inf. Health in the last update of the trainer.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
The only cheat doesn't work for me is inf. Health in the last update of the trainer.

Notice:
  • Start game world first before activating any of the cheats, For cheat #1 and #2 first use some points then activate the cheats , for #3 shoot once then activate the cheat , for #4 end a turn then activate the cheat , for #5 move once to lose 1 action point then activate the cheat , for #6 lose some water then activate the cheat .
  • For #7,#8 and #9 in game open the characters window then activate the cheat ,For #10 first end a turn in a fight then activate the cheat, For #11 go to the skills window then activate the cheat.
Read Everything

Minimaxus

Reaction score
First Thanks for the Trainer. The F7 Option didnt work. I Press C for the Character Window and then Activate the Cheat by Pressing F7. But still have the same amount of Money.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
First Thanks for the Trainer. The F7 Option didnt work. I Press C for the Character Window and then Activate the Cheat by Pressing F7. But still have the same amount of Money.

• For #7,#8 and #9 in game open the characters window then activate the cheat ,For #10 first end a turn in a fight then activate the cheat, For #11 go to the skills window then activate the cheat.
Should work

Noyan

Donor
Reaction score
hi bro, can i ask you something? how did you find skill and attribute points??? i couldn't detect any value even if i increase and decrease stats.....

it took so long but i'm failed at that... can you give 1 or 2 tips???

Morgan12

Reaction score
Umm I need Help in activating the Inf Ammo,Max Attributes Weight 999 and water in build 5166 version Plz sir.

cedry2

Reaction score
i have the GOG Wasteland 2 is there any cheat for it? :*

Matohlwch

Reaction score
I have the CODEX game, weights 21,5 GB, where can I look for the version number?
The problem is the next, I follow the steps for the trainers...
- Using the Wasteland 2 Build 09-19-2014 Trainer +11 version, don't work the infinte inventory cheat.
- Using the Wasteland 2 Update #1 Trainer +11, works all cheats but dosn't work the Inf. Hp...

Anyone have problems with the companions in L.A.?, I lost one of my companion in the quest of Angel Oracle, and then my crew frozen in 6, I couldn't integrate another character. Is that a bug or just is the way of the game?

PD: Excuse my english, is rusted.

Morgan12

Reaction score
The F8 Cheat is activated but not making effect ( I used Build 9-19-2014 trainer on build 51166 all is working except the F8) Please I need Help!!

Last edited:

Gothikus

Reaction score
new patch came out today, the trainer is outdated now :(

Gothikus

Reaction score
i would like to see a new version of the trainer for this game ^^

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Both games from Steam and GOG updated to patch 2. Trainer listed here which is for patch 1 has some options not working.
A new trainer fro MAF is very much appreciated.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Both games from Steam and GOG updated to patch 2. Trainer listed here which is for patch 1 has some options not working.
A new trainer fro MAF is very much appreciated.
I made a new trainer 2 days ago but was busy studying for my exam.