Trainer Search

farhat

Reaction score
I don't even know the guy .

I apologies i meant no disrespect boss, for all i know this h4x0r guy said he one and only and was going to overthrow the CH and other trainer makers that spam and inject with their trainers (assuming u guys and others like u). but then he disappeared again! lol

BLiat0r88888

Reaction score
I browsed GCW some minutes back and guess what i saw in the news list: The Binding of Isaac Rebirth +9 Trainer 1.0 - h4x0r, new page and all info in the NFO. :D

TfhhS0v.png

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
SiCheats trainers were full of spyware and other such crap. Some goes for h4x0r.
Just like Lingon/Lindgon (however it is spelled).

As I said, there is a HUGE difference between AV's picking up Code Injection as a 'virus' and trainers with actual crap in them.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
The trainers from h4x0r were great, but he banned me for no ******* reason, then finally i get on hold with him, and unbanned me(automatic system) few weeks later i again was banned, its sucks, i'm great he's gone, the trainers from Mrantifun are way more better, go Mrantifun :D

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
The trainers from h4x0r were great, but he banned me for no ******* reason, then finally i get on hold with him, and unbanned me(automatic system) few weeks later i again was banned, its sucks, i'm great he's gone, the trainers from Mrantifun are way more better, go Mrantifun :D

h4xor was another one of those groups/people who used a) code injection which is only needed sometimes, rarely really b) ALWAYS full of a virus'/spyware and malware.

Artemis always showed up if you too a look into what was in the trainer.

Look into MAF's trainers....no Artemis or worms or anything of that nature.

EDIT

Why you do guys think I'm a HUGE supporter of MAF and advertise this site in the gaming community?
BreWers was the only group/person that made clean trainers...they disappeared a few years ago.
Me (and im guessing tons of people) have been waiting for someone with the ability to make trainers AND almost as important, support his trainers...ie updating when game is updated, takes requests, supports and helps out the gaming community not for profit but because MAF actually cares (unlike cunts at CH).

CH (Cheat Happens) use to make a buncha good trainers until they realize they could profit off it.
Look what they have turned into...hated by warez and dox communities for profiting off such stuff.

Some games have to be warez'ed for a trainer to be made or the copy protection will negate the trainer.

Anyway, I could go on about CH but I won't. They get me angry. Sometimes doing something for the community for free, is the proper thing to do.
Iam a Plant manager at a large structural shop but by trade im a fitter/welder and can weld anything and everything.
Do I charge my friend's money if they need something welded ie I put a roll cage in my bud's racing car not to long ago...I brought a welder from work, wire etc and only thing he had to put out cash for was the metal.
And I didn't charge him for my time or work or what have you. He bought me a case of beer and 2 lamb gyro's (I love those things lol) and thats it....tho, cuz of all my certifications and the fact ive been doing this for like 22 years, I could have charged him, easy 30 bucks an hour. But why would I? He does residential electrician work...so anytime I need an electrician you know :)

Sickens me to see that no one helps anyone anymore, just because they can, for no reason (speaking in terms of everyday life).
Thats what NA, Europe (I don't know about other places) are built on...helping/sharing/doing favours etc

Last edited:

Athazel

Reaction score
But using their trainers is it safe or not really?
MAF trainers never triggered any anti-virus which makes me think if there is a way to do it without spyware and other crap then why not do it that way? and choose to do it the "bad way" and how much does this effect US?

about CH I remember when their trainers were free then they made the payment thing and said the trainers will be locked for like 1-2 months and then they will become free to download. that indeed happened for a while then they stopped even that. now there is no trainer for free (maybe the really really old ones.)

BLiat0r88888

Reaction score
Seriously, i found the fight between h4x0r & CH pretty funny.

CH is only in for the money, h4x0r released trainers for free but with custom DRM (that custom that it could make a h4x0r trainer simply not start when it found out you've used a CH trainer in the past). :D

Between accusations of stealing, malware, spyware, naming and shaming in the public and the fight in general, i think there was a lot of meaningless bragging for the own position but i found h4x0r to be the more calm guy afterall, less involved.

The malware stuff was fake, there was no proof whatsoever. What really pushed me away from CH was the constant ganging up on h4x0r in public forums, they all should be proud of themself harrassing someone that ugly, they want to be so professional but acted total unprofessional.

A lot of people want free trainers, something that doesn't fit very well into the CH world.

I've used a lot of trainers from h4x0r and never got any problems with malware or spyware, that alone was proof enough for me to simply value h4x0r's opinion more than any from CH - besides the bashing attitude they had.

Akula_

Reaction score
That up

+ CH is incredibly greedy , wanting to pay for everything and most of time their stupid trainer never works or make the game crash