Trainer Search

AIMED55

Reaction score
Mega Followers maxes out very quickly, you need to get the points on the map after its done. You can only max out maybe a little more than half of your skills with mega followers, imo.

EDIT: You stop gaining points after a certain amount of followers, if that was not clear...

So when the mega followers cheat on, will i still be able to level up orr..?

Brody.Walker

Reaction score
I can't open the trainer anymore, says I don't have the appropriate permissions to access the item, any idea why?

*Edit*

I open it but after a minute or so it closes

Supernova76

Reaction score
Guys in last version money and followers work to you?

Last edited:

bigodon

Reaction score
hi MR.
can you add an option to advance time by one hour? something like fling did in his trainer

thanks

Titeuf

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Watch Dogs 2 V1.5.134 Trainer +6
Watch Dogs 2 V1.6.135 Trainer +7
Watch Dogs 2 V1.6.135.7.982778 Trainer +7
Watch Dogs 2 V1.7.141.6.988937 Trainer +7

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Energy
  3. Inf.Money
  4. No Reload
  5. Inf.Ammo
  6. Mega Followers
  7. Better Stealth

Notice:
  • Credit to the people at CH for sharing the way to turn off easy anticheats
  • To be able to use the trainer you must run the game with the parameters "-eac_launcher" , See second post below for pictures
  • Start game first then open the trainer
  • Stealth mostly work for missions , You can walk in front of enemies but you should avoid killing enemies while others are watching
Hi,
Thank you very much and merry Christmas

Tracder

Reaction score
In have no problems, eac is disabled and the trainer works. I think some of you guys here are just ******* stupid.

blubberhirn

Reaction score
In have no problems, eac is disabled and the trainer works. I think some of you guys here are just ******* stupid.

Yes we all stupid..
1. eac_launcher is disabeld 2. but the trainer don't work. Have you any answers?

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
Not it does not work correctly as the addresses are not implemented correctly, but it is also the case in regards to other available trainers so please stop pretending you're the smart one...

jtelectric

Reaction score
Thanks once again for all of your hard work; was wondering if you could add an inf or edit research points. would be greatly appreciated.. Merry Christmas!!

desperadozx

Reaction score
Any help on the trainer for the latest version bcoz i cant seem to get it to work

Ethosyde

Reaction score
I would like to add my input that the game works, the Anti-cheat does disable, trainer says game is on, but when i press F1 through F7, it just dings, nothing else. I have attempted to press it multiple times, yet same effect.

turkster55

Reaction score
I would like to add my input that the game works, the Anti-cheat does disable, trainer says game is on, but when i press F1 through F7, it just dings, nothing else. I have attempted to press it multiple times, yet same effect.

i also have the same issue.....

daftshadow

Reaction score
Thanks, trainer works great. Any chance to add cheat to freeze countdown timers for missions?

Sinx099

Reaction score
Alright I got a question or rather a solution for the people who want to cheat money or stuff online i think, that will work (Maybe? Not too sure how EAC works) What if you were to turn off EAC create a new save that has NEVER been online, cheat on that save, then turn EAC on? From what I hear EAC makes a "ghost" of your save that if it doesn't add up, it will ban you or something.

Again I don't know too much how EAC works, so correct me if I am work about it, or if someone has tried this.