Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
CPY won't release an update for this game. Maybe when a complete edition comes out.
Oh well then the one I provided above is the only one fits to CPY ver at the moment.

EmreKutluGüler

Reaction score
Mr AntiFun
We need to stop ******* timers. Some missions are so hard.
If we can't stop the ******* timers we can't pass missions.
Please consider it done

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
Nope, doesn't work with CPY's release. Even added " -eac_launcher" to the target of the shortcut. Starting the game first, loading my save, then alt-tabbing out and starting the trainer, waiting a few seconds till the trainer is fully loaded and any cheat I try to activate makes a windows error sound.

EDIT: Guys I'm not new to these things, and since no one shows us proof that it actually works with the CPY ***** of the game, then believe me when I say, the 1.7.141.6.988937 version of the trainer does NOT work with the 1.07.141.6.988937 version of the game. Even after adding this target parameter to the Watch Dogs 2 shortcut.

Cheat Engine shows up null results too. No Easy Anti Cheat processes and services are running at the same time as the game. I deleted the EAC caches folder, even removed the EAC.exe from my SysWOW64 folder. Then I uninstalled EAC via the EAC installer, the game runs but shows no sign that it's missing EAC.

Last edited:

adioskate

Reaction score
no finally. Problem Activate version all :(

Install:
Watch.Dogs.2.MULTi16-PLAZA

pls help thanks you

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
for CPY or Plaza version, use this trainer "Watch Dogs 2 V1.7.141.6.988937 Trainer +7" for now, it's still working.
upload_2017-1-21_13-40-26.png

kanggg

Reaction score
Did you add -eac_launcher to the target of the shortcut?

Mangobus45

Reaction score
The infinite health cheat doesn't turn on. It plays the error sound and doesn't go red. Help!

MrPolska

Reaction score
This doesnt work with the nosteam version 1.07 .. i have the exact same version but i only hear the system sound nothing else..

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Guys MrAntiFun has the original copy of the game and the latest version is 1.09 and It cannot be downgraded so you must wait till a full update on the pirated version in order for the Trainer to work, but as @MrSkaizo said It works perfectly fine, try using CPY version not nosTEAM perhaps there is a different who knows.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Just add the -eac launcher to the target shortcut and use the 1.7 trainer, trainer works great now(im using the CPY release)
Start game(world) first and then trainer

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Just add the -eac launcher to the target shortcut and use the 1.7 trainer, trainer works great now(im using the CPY release)
Start game(world) first and then trainer
I don't think there is anything to do with it, EAC simply detects cheats not preventing them from working It's just a detect tool which has no effect when you launch a game with no connection to Uplay Services so there is no need for pirated version to do so only Original Holders, again I might be wrong.