Trainer Search

imhotep7

Reaction score
do as the maf writes in a 1 post . i try and work. only dont use mega folowers because, broke your save. and you'll have to start over. use trainer= no multi, only single. multi = no use trainer. anty cheat block trainer and ban may hit.

timo_hzbs

Reaction score
some times Inf. Ammo and No Reload work, but i always hear the "bing" from windows sound and the cheat will not be activated.
Any suggestions?

OneManArmy2124

Reaction score
This trainer doesnt work for me, I started Watchdogs with -eac_launcher, i get a popup saying its disabled, then i go into my save and launch the trainer, only option that works is no reload, other opthings just make an arror noise and nothing happens
bump

YellowTree

Reaction score
i cant download the latest version, google chrome says theres a virus detected so it shuts off the file, i managed to download it on firefox though but winrar cant execute the trainers EXE.

any help appreciated

GREYDRONE

Reaction score
I can't get the money or follower part to work. nothing happens.

Using trainer v1.017.189.2

NEED HELP.

vita.vici

Reaction score
Hey Sir.Mr.antifun and crew any chance of updating this trainer? Thanks a bunch!

badcookies

Reaction score
This is the blog post about WD2 latest/last update:
Title Update 1.17 Bug Fix Patch

While we do not foresee releasing any additional title updates after this patch, we will continue to be present in the community and are keeping a watchful eye over the game!

There shouldn't be any more updates after this since the title is EOL. One last update to the trainer please? As always, thank you so much for all that you do Mr Antifun +co.

nanshanker69

Reaction score
As of writing this comment, the newest version of the trainer works fine with the current steam release (Providing you follow the instructions correctly on the first page). The comments here make it seem like it won't work due to being outdated, but they're clearly messing up somewhere as it works fine at the moment.