Trainer Search

J.D.

Reaction score
@all
Deactivate the easy anticheat routine, which stated within the second posting of this thread. The actual version is working!

Cath Mac-Tire

Reaction score
couldn't get 1.06.135.7.982778 to work. its the correct version for the game. just isn't working. it says the game is on but thats it.

gregory81

Reaction score
Thank you very much MrANTIFUN. I use your trainers since longtime on all my games. Its works. Its great. I kiss you. :)

Itexspert

Reaction score
i used the Eac thing on my uplay so i start the trainer and then i start the game without activating anything on the very first mission game gets frozen for a while and then it just exits the game..

hjoe

Super Donor
Reaction score
A freeze timer - option would be great.
The Lingon trainer has a freeze time option, but it's not working.

I suck at car racing, so i'm stuck at the "Cyber Stunt Driver" - mission.

I fxcking hate timed missions...

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
i used the Eac thing on my uplay so i start the trainer and then i start the game without activating anything on the very first mission game gets frozen for a while and then it just exits the game..

Thia game is designed to spy on you hence the issues with the game trainers etc. but soon UBISOFT will be bought out so maybe it will change.

Graslama

Reaction score
ya drving with the keyboard is not that easy and differs exrtemely from car to car - a lil OT but .. :)

on my side i save the bin directory every time be4 i update and i have deactivated the autoupdate. i dont play online and switched all of so i can use the older trainer which works great - ok i use only Inf energy and sometime Inf Health & better stealth.
for playing a easy story a research point cheat would be great but its fun to get these points ingame

thanks again MAF

vvti

Reaction score
For those of you having problems with the trainer not working even when using the "-eac_launcher" parameters, try running the trainer as administrator (Right click > Run As Administrator).

chillers

Reaction score
Was using the trainer up until today. The Watch Dogs 2 V1.6.135.7.98 was working for me yesterday but is no longer working today. I have been using this trainer since release so yes all my settings are correct and yes i have run as administrator.

YaBoyRob

Reaction score
New Version works fine foe me as well, just run as admin...no problems at all.
Thanks Mr AF

AIMED55

Reaction score
For some reason this is flagged as a trojan by Bitdefender, which is weird because none of the MrAntiFun trainers get flagged.
VirusTotal scan showed just generic / injection related threats though, so I guess it's legit

Thanks too, saved me from going literally insane on a last mission.

I did the same thing to me also? anyway you bypassed it?!

AIMED55

Reaction score
Thats weird.. I just downloaded the recent trainer and it worked yesterday and now i had to re download the trainer for some odd reasons and For some reason this was flagged as a trojan by Bitdefender.. Please help!