Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

ofirhz

Reaction score
Hmm MrAntiFun i know that the game isnt out yet but i wanted to ask if you will make trainer for the game couse im sure it will be awesome soo thxx for all trainers you made i hope you make 1 for watch dogs :D

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hmm MrAntiFun i know that the game isnt out yet but i wanted to ask if you will make trainer for the game couse im sure it will be awesome soo thxx for all trainers you made i hope you make 1 for watch dogs :D

Stay Tuned For more Info =D

Beavergum

Reaction score
MrAntiFun if my nose is not brown, it is now you rock! But I do have a question. Is the servers for PS4/XBOX1 and PC going to be connected? I have checked everywhere and can't find a single thing about it. I bought the game and was wondering. Using the trainer for cash 1 time and being able to go online w/o getting in trouble? Because my friends bought it on PS4 and I know they can hack in to your game and get money from you Hint getting lots of $$ for the PS4 w/o using a Trainer. Just a question thats been bugging me.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Im not sure i never cheated online so i cant help you with that
Side note :
Hi there , I already have a trainer done for Watch Dogs with , health ,ammo , reload , skill points , exp , undetected and couple other stuff , But i wont release the trainer till the game official release date , I dont wanna get in trouble with the game developers .

Beavergum

Reaction score
Yeah just an idea. Cause I am up in arms what I want to buy the PS4 or the PC. I have a sick ass PC but the PS4 are getting the added stuff.

OP3NGL

Reaction score
ok, so its almost like darksouls 2

the options allows u to disable online interactions & invasions from other players... cant wait for trainer!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
ok, so its almost like darksouls 2

the options allows u to disable online interactions & invasions from other players... cant wait for trainer!
The trainer is done , If you want me to look into any extra cheats let me know , Trainer will be released in 4 days with the game release so we dont get a DMCA notice :) .

CookieM

Reaction score
The trainer is done , If you want me to look into any extra cheats let me know , Trainer will be released in 4 days with the game release so we dont get a DMCA notice :) .

Can you just give me the trainer in private? I won't tell =)

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
MAF - Sorry man, I searched but nothing came up. I assumed there was no thread. My apologizes for duping :( *Syco runs and cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.