Trainer Search

lastvader

Reaction score
why the Watch Dogs V1.00 Trainer +18 i download and the google chrome say has some malicious and chromehas blocked it PLS fix it

Last edited:

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
why the Watch Dogs V1.00 Trainer +18 i download and the google chrome say has some malicious and chromehas blocked it PLS fix it
It's just a false positive, It happens when your Anti-Virus is detecting a "Virus" in certain apps like Cheat Engine aka. Trainers.

All you need to do is simply pause or add the exe to your exception list and re-download the Trainer.
I would recommend making a folder name it "Trainers" or something and add the Folder to the exception list, and put all of your Trainers there.

RobbieL

Reaction score
Doesn't work anymore, latest version v1.06.329
Thanks!

uSTickye

Master Donor
Reaction score
Can you add a "finish mini game" or "freeze mini game timer" option? I am stuck at the "drinking game" in "Hope is a sad thing" mission. I tried it many times and it's very annoying. I think this mini game is impossible to finish with mouse and keyboard within the given short time limit.

Or a "Mission complete" option would be good.

Last edited:

Violet Winter

Reaction score
i feel like i may be doing something wrong somehow, as it seems like i cant get the trainer to activate. the box next to the hotkeys is supposed to get filled in when you activate those effects, right?

unholyfear

Reaction score
Tested on recent install (Purchased and installed on 8/31/2016) Trainer is working with all the options I chose. If the trainer isn't working for you make sure your EXE file is named correctly.

Commands I tested: F2 through F10 and 8.

TheEndGame

Reaction score
My window for the program isn't wide enough. I can't seem to extend it or anything. All of these words in the UI are mashed together.