Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
If you dont have the Digital Trip at the Middle Mouse Button Menu like EndlessPianist already said you also can find Trip Dealer on the Map. (Marked Blue)

Would be nice to have Trainer functions for all 4 Trips!

But its better to release the Trainer before do this. ^^

You can activate Focus with STRG
Already did inf.energy for spider and inf.timer so you can play as long as you want with it :) .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Look guys , I wanna make 1 trainer with full options for this game and i will never add anything else later , So please wait , This may take more than 5 hours , Its not as simple as you might think , Currently i got a cheat done to move player to the mission place with 1 click :) .

About focus cheat i pressed Ctrl while shooting and without but nothing happened , Do i have to progress in game or should i buy something ?

snowmanjs

Reaction score
Damn 5 hours, I guess I wont be able to play today , as for the 1 click to mission place, it is a good option, but you loose a lot of the gameplay that way, its more for a speed run type of playthrough, since you probably can't get info on the many side missions, you have to interact with people to gain those.

EndlessPianist

Reaction score
Look guys , I wanna make 1 trainer with full options for this game and i will never add anything else later , So please wait , This may take more than 5 hours , Its not as simple as you might think , Currently i got a cheat done to move player to the mission place with 1 click :) .

About focus cheat i pressed Ctrl while shooting and without but nothing happened , Do i have to progress in game or should i buy something ?

You haven't bought it yet.

Middle mouse button-->skills tree-->Combat--> focus is on the left circle.

OR

ESC-->Options-->Controls-->Keyboard/Mouse-->Customize Control-->General Tab

Focus should be right there.

I was able to use focus after the intro mission. I can use it anytime but it is limited.

Also for the spider thing, does it include invincibility? rocket ammo?
(Mouse wheel scroll down/up for changing ammo to rocket ammo)

I don't know about this but does alone in digital trends have god mode too?

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Added focus , Please guys take a look at the first page and let me know if there is anything else you want to see on the trainer .

If no answers within 20 minutes i will start finishing up on the trainer and get it ready to be released :) .

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Added focus , Please guys take a look at the first page and let me know if there is anything else you want to see on the trainer .

If no answers within 20 minutes i will start finishing up on the trainer and get it ready to be released :) .
Maybe something like Finish Quest instantly ? Not for main quest but for those "Side Quests", also if its possible unhackable, i hope you know what i mean, sometimes npc's try to hack you and you gotta find them until they successfully hacked you .. maybe freeze timer that you got enough time to find the target? Also another function Reputation never decreases ( i know i can edit Rep but its also nice if it doesnt decreases^^). Hope some of my suggestions were useful.

i also suggest car god mode (while your inside) + spawn car at your position like in gta iv xD

snowmanjs

Reaction score
If we go like this the trainer will have 100 options and will take 2 years to make

ukdiplomat

Reaction score
WOW everyone asking for alot hey Mr aniti fun what ever you put on the trainer is good for me so don't think you have to put yourself out for us man thx for all you trainers you do a good job